March 21st, 2012
Graduation, Shopping
Graduation 2012: 50 Dresses under $150

Tise writes, “I’m graduating in May, and want to wear something chic, fun, and flirty but still appropriate. (I’m having a ‘dinner’ afterwards).”

“Any ideas–I’ve browsed the archives and all the looks are sold out!”
Ah yes, it’s that time of year again! Time to start a new chapter of life–and you’ve got to do so in style! The Bomb has got your covered with a few quick picks, all under $150 for the ‘just graduated from school’ budget fashionistas.

Sweet and simple:

Tyra Banks accepting her certificate from Harvard Business School

If you’re more of a no frills chick, dip into one of these cocktails. Muted colors and simple designs will let you shine:

Bold and Bright:

Graduation will be in May, which means hot temps and hot colors. If you want to grab attention for more than your accolades, any of these dresses should do the trick:

Fashion forward and fun:

If you want to let your inner fashionista out, experiment with fun details like hi-lo hems, fringe, and prints:

What do you think?
Enjoy and congrats!

Posted In
9 comments

9 Responses to “Graduation 2012: 50 Dresses under $150”

1. Miss Smith says:

Wear a fun shoe!

2. Nik says:

Thanks Claire, I graduate in April and Im going for A CHIC look but we are only allowed a black shoe!

3. Apple says:

Great post !

4. andie says:

The asos peplum dress is my fave!

5. clicky_heels says:

if ANYONE turned up at a graduation wearing either Chanel Iman or Tika Sumpters outfits (as shown above) they would look a DAMN GHETTO FOOL!!!

Graduations are supposed to be a celebration of educational achievement. Clothing should be representative of that. Keep the colours to a minimum – it wont be a nightclub environment.

6. Jessica says:

I definitely would wear most of those dresses to the club the night before graduation. When I graduated from Howard Both times I wore all white on graduation day, it’s tradition in my family.

7. binks says:

I love kelly’s look, I am going for bold and bright I thought about doing a white dress but I just want something different maybe a yellow

8. Modish says:

Kelly looks amazing in that color! I cant wait for my grad!

9. Ashleey Dramatiicsxz says:

I loveeeee the colour on Kelly