March 19th, 2012
Beauty, Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Happy Monday morning to ya, Bombers and Bombshells!

Did you have a good weekend? Hope you did.

Let’s check in on our celebs, shall we…

Michelle Williams attended the BET Celebration of Gospel and looked stunning in a lemon colored one-shoulder pleated gown. The billowy dress adds curves to her thin frame and the color warms up her complexion–great choice, Mich! Makeup is gorgeous as well.

Faith Evans was also in attendance and while I LOVE this color on her, I’m hating the shape because it makes her look really broad about the shoulders–would have loved to see a fuller skirt to even her out. And what is that little wimpy sky blue ribbon belt doing? Get rid of that thing, Faith! Makeup and hair are hot though.

“Tasha Mack” might be balling, but Wendy Raquel Robinson is gonna have me in a padded room with that turrble “invisible” part. Man, that thing looks painful. Where are her edges? (*gets a search warrant for Wendy’s edges*). Wendy, you are WAY too fabulous for this. Gorgeous Grecian style dress though.

Sharon Leal was spotted in Soho rocking one of spring’s biggest trends–floral print pants. I love when something so feminine is paired with something so tough like her leather jacket and knee high boots, but the scale seems off. Maybe if she had on a longer top and ankle length boots or pumps or even some flats. (But, if you like her look, get her pants at Topshop).

Talk about a blast from the past. Chingy was spotted partying out in Paris with Jermaine Dupri. The eyeball tee is kind of weird, but overall I can dig the outfit.

And I’m guessing Mr. So So Def makes up the second half of this poor man’s Jay-Z and Kanye—I kid, I kid…lol. Anyway, looks like Jermaine is channeling his inner skater boy. *Kanye shrug*

Jessica Alba got photographed on her way into Jessica Simpson’s baby shower. I’m all for an army jacket with leather sleeves, but don’t people typically get dressed up—even just a little—for baby showers?

Jill Scott looked stacked on stage at the Jazz in the Gardens Festival in Miami. She looks great as usual, but her best accessory will always be that warm smile of hers. Gotta love Jilly from Philly!

And finally the Smith family hit the 76ers game and were all smiles. Except for Jaden clearly. Why so glum, Karate Kid?

Jada looks great in her all-khaki ensemble, and I actually love Willow’s studded sneaks, but seriously, who put what in Jaden’s cornflakes? Or maybe he’s just practicing his blue steel stare…?

And that rounds it out! Which look is your favorite?

~Danielle

39 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Michelle Williams, The Smith Family, Jessica Alba, and More!”

1. Caribbelle says:

Michelle looks gorgeous, and I’m liking Jada’s outfit; it has great pieces to mix and match.

2. Eva says:

Jilly from Philly – she looks confident, smiles brilliantly and that is the best thing to put on.

3. Love the green dress!
    Michelle, please eat some food!
    Love Jill Scott!

4. Nessa B says:

I SO HATE THAT I MISSED JILL AT JAZZ IN THE GARDENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM TORTURED WITH THE THOUGHT THAT MISS JILLY WAS RIGHT HERE AND I DIDNT HAVE THE MONEY TO GO :-( Hopefully she comes back next year *fingers crossed*

5. SJ says:

Faith needs a stylist asap!

6. Zimbabwechic says:

Ladies and gentlemen Zimbabwe has re-entered the building lol! I love me some Jill Scott, she just looks so darn confident that it makes even a simple outfit like the one she is wearing look amazing and holy bosom Batman!

7. Miss Smith says:

Michelle looks nice, and Jilly from Philly is looking like a sex symbol!

8. savetheday says:

welcome back, danielle! missed you here at FBD.

9. Crystal says:

I hate to be so negative on a Monday morning but alot of hmm’s here. Faith is wrong from head to toe.
    I can’t really look at Michelle without cringing. But that yellow is yummy.
    Jada looks like she’s about to go to work at state farm in all that khaki. Is Willow carrying a LV? Google Jaden Smith, he always has that same look. LOL. He looked in the mirror one day and said ‘this is my camera face from now on….bet!” Check out his loafers though.
    Where ARE Tasha Mack’s edges? There was twitter trend on that a few months ago and I bout pee’d myself laughing so hard. Her dress is too gorgeous though.
    I love Sharon’s jeans.

10. heygurllll says:

wow Danielle you ripped into everyone huh? JIlly looked great.

11. Nubia says:

Jill Scott 1 word HAWT!!!

12. Rutgers University says:

Is Jermaine Dupri standing on his knees?

13. Msyenckopowa says:

Jill looks amazing! Love the simplicity of her style. She doesn’t try too hard, she stays original. Love it!

14. Sandra says:

@ Majorly Couture Michell Wiliams has always been the skinny girl in DC. Telling her to go eat some food might not do anything to her small frame. Not everyone in America is a big girl or curvy. Let’s keep it real! Some people are fat, chubby, overweight, obese, thick, mordidly obese and even if they control their portion and go eat a salad, they will never be slim because it is in their DNA to be that way.

15. Danielle says:

@savetheday thaaaanks!

@heygurllll no, not really…lol

16. Brenda says:

Danielle, I’ve missed your beauty and skincare posts.

17. Maryse says:

Jaden is trying to look ‘hot’. And it’s not hot to smile obviously.

18. Jennifer says:

Jermaine looks even smaller than usual in the main image.

19. candylicker says:

Jilly is a brick house! Get it boo

20. Michelle takes the win this time around! Jilly is lookin’ good though. I can’t with Willow and those Bozo studded shoes. Will looks so waxy, it’s a shame. He was handsome. Him and LL are on the ‘forever young’ train and it’s taking them straight to Waxville. Where the hell did Jermaine find Chingy?

21. Danielle says:

@Brenda aww–thanks! I’m always dishing on beauty and skincare on my own site: thestyleandbeautydoctor.com :)

22. Wendy…Alba…Jill…The Smiths….THE END

23. mahoganyb says:

Jada is wearing alot of these oversized suits lately…is it me or does it get wierd after awhile..it makes her look like she’s lost lots of weight.

24. yeahisaidit says:

mzzz tasha mack wins this for me, ratchet hair and all lol. michelle i love the colour but she looks uncomfortable and lost in all the fabric + the dress is too long for her. jill scott lookin fabulous as per usual :)

25. Diva says:

Jayden & Willow are some funny looking kids…. hopefully they will grow outta this awkard stage… but then again who care they are rich !

26. makeeasweet says:

whats up with jada,she been wearing alot of baggy clothes latlely.i think jaden is trying to make a smooth and cool face.lol

27. Fashionbum82 says:

Yay Danielle welcome back you’re such a breath of fresh air! Willow needs to go sit down somewhere!

28. jen says:

Jill looks so fly i love her!

29. Aya says:

Jill looks so sexy! I love that dress on her.

30. Kahalia says:

30 something comments and nothing about that green hair. Fashion Bomb Daily, “is this thing on?!” lol

31. Ninjo says:

JUNE!!! Please get Faith! SOS

32. shelly says:

Those cheek implants (or fillers, or whatever she has) are making Jada look crazy, smh. If her face were a normal/natural shape, she would look like the Jada of the 90′s…the beautiful Jada that we used to know/see.

I can’t even comment on anyone else, lol….my energy is gone.

33. binks says:

Tasha mack wins it for me, the yellow dress is swallowing Michelle

34. I like Michelle’s look, much better than the short curly look-it made her look older. Jill Scott should have wore a belt with her jacket and lose the afro wig.

35. p says:

jill scott looks fab. that dress does nothing for faith. jessica’s not wearing a bad outfit but it doesn’t look appropriate for the occasion.

36. Danielle says:

@Fashionbum82 awww thanks!

37. EsKay says:

Noticed that Michelle’s the only celeb without a negative comment in the blurb under her pic

38. Tanisha says:

Willow…. You know what? NVM…

39. Lafemmeafrique says:

Claire and team….I am wearing the exact same dress as Michelle Williams to a wedding. Please advise on accessories (shoes, jewelry, purse)!!! What type of cover up would you recommend for a cool evening (wedding will be in Cape Town, South Africa). Thanks in advance for the help!