March 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Aja sent us an urgent e-mail, exclaiming, ” I need these pants !!”

” Where can I get them ?!”
Ashanti promoted her new video for “The Woman You Love” on 106 & Park in a gold pair of pants by Jad Ghandour:

While the Spring 2012 trousers were modeled with a matching gold jacket, captain’s hat, and gold pumps, Ashanti edited down the look, pairing the eye catching bottoms with a white t-shirt, gold jewelry, and $3,395 Christian Louboutin Strass Pigalle Pumps:

If you want Ashanti’s look, contact Jad Ghandour at www.jadghandour.com (though it seems his website is down). Get her splurgeworthy heels at www.us.christianlouboutin.com.
What do you think of Ashanti’s latest? Hot or Hmm…?

See her chat with Rocsi & Terrence on 106 & Park here:

43 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Ashanti’s 106 & Park Jad Ghandour Spring 2012 Gold Pants and Christian Louboutin Strass Pigalle Pumps”

1. Larissa says:

Great . love u girl

2. makeeasweet says:

wow ,ashanti face look really pretty in those pics,but on 106 park she look like a weird eye bug.

3. Marthe says:

This is gorgeous, i love gold, i like tight trousers. If i would have the money and her body, i would GO FOR THIS.

4. KBS says:

What she said^^^^. She’s so corny to me. Those pants are cute but on her, she looks like a golden baked potato.

5. DivaFabulosa says:

Those pants are so unflattering on her. Maybe, it’s just that the camera “adds on 20lbs”, idk… I think the pants would look cute on a female with a smaller waist line.

6. Danielle says:

Personally, I think ashanti always looks cheap. Maybe it’s her styling, because usually she’s wearing expensive pieces. Idk.

7. Dee says:

For some reason,I like her entire ensemble.

8. lola j says:

i love this! it probably has to do with my love of gold, but i think its cute

9. Erin says:

I have to agree with Danielle. As much as I love Ashanti, no matter how expensive the things she wears are, she always somehow manages to make them look cheap.

10. ukie says:

I think that she looks good.

11. she looks great! those shoes are the business!!!!!!

12. Gemini says:

@ Danielle

I agree. The pants look expensive on the model they look like cheap knock off pants on Ashanti. I like the shoes a lot!

13. TRUTH teller says:

UMMMMMMMMM… NO NO ……..

14. TRUTH teller says:

PRETTY GIRL HATE THEM PANTS!

15. super28 says:

Ashanti looks GREAT !!!

16. Ayana says:

Ashanti looks really pretty

17. EsKay says:

Yes ma’am for that face being beat senseless! Loving the side pony and the loubs too but I’m undecided about the fit of the pant on her after seeing it set on the model.

18. binks says:

Ashanti better Rep for the thick thighs sistahs…lol but for some reason I like the look she looks good to me

19. Those that commented on her styling: The fashion bombshell from friday is her stylist. Explains A LOT

20. Marthe says:

21. read says:

co-sign @ makeeasweet

22. Kishonda says:

She always looks pretty to me..great hair and makeup. Pants are not one of my favorite looks for her but she’s still hot

23. jen says:

not a big ashanti fan, but i actually like this look!

24. I think the shirt is way too casual for the pants and the extra gold necklaces are unnecessary bc the pants should be the focal point of the outfit. No extra accessories beyond the basics are necessary.

25. The pants look nice on Ashanti, however the model is rocking them 110% better!!

26. LawyerChic says:

27. Vanessa says:

No, I think those pants are too flashy. Where would an everyday person wear this to?

28. krystel says:

Good for her…

29. If i had the money and her body i would buy these trousers ASAP. I personally thinks thight trousers look much better on someone with her body then, for example, this thin legged model.

30. Desi says:

She is too big for those pants! Women with alot of butt and hips swear they can rock anything! *streching the material beyond its limit and whatnot* LOL

The skinny model looks better this time! *shrugs*

31. AmazinRee says:

She look cute!! Love her whole fit!

32. p says:

as usual, the way ashanti was styled made these pants look horrible. they look great on the model, so the “pdees” are fucking up her look. the first time i saw these pants on ashanti i thought they looked cheap and tacky and i still think that way. i can’t believe they’re designer pants! she should not have worn that t-shirt with them and she DEFINITELY should not have tucked that shirt in. she needs to trade up to a better stylist that doesn’t think that just because she’s wearing one or two designer pieces you can throw them together any old way and it’s automatically going to look good on her.

33. Ashanti looks beautiful in the pics, but I have to agree I like the pants on the model better.

34. MEME says:

Nope, those pants look horrid on her figure.

35. overdoing it as usual…but i’ve never been a fan of her, she tries to hard all the time to me.

36. Whitney says:

I LOVE the look !

37. like_really_ray says:

LOVES IT

38. Crystal says:

Ashanti makes these pants look like they’re from Forver 21. The model is killing it though. Oh…loves the shoes. OOOWWWW!

39. Marthe says:

what does “discount Oakley sunglasses” with my comment???

40. aries says:

i love those pants, i was wondering when u were gonna post them. i like ashanti’s makeup. cute look. she is not a great performer, hopefully she has worked on that, cause i like that new song.

41. Nraw says:

The pants fit her horribly.

42. Ashanti’s makeup looks great! The pants are nice, but she’s a bit too thick for them. They’d look better on a thinner frame.