March 15th, 2012
Accessories, Bags, Celebrity Style

Zoe Saldana showed up and showed up at The Hollywood Reporter’s Stylist Luncheon in a Spring 2012 Alexis Mabille red lace frock accented by a $2,995 Jimmy Choo Jasmine Hand-Painted Python Clutch:

The gorgeous hand-painted python sleek foldover bag has pink and orange accents, along with leather trim and polished hardware.

I’m a sucker for snake print, so almost fell off my chair when I saw this picture. But $2,995…yowza! Not in the budget.
If you want the look for less, Ann Taylor Loft has a snake print clutch that has a similar effect:

The damage? Only $39.50.
Get either option, no matter you budget, here:

8 Responses to “Splurge: Zoe Saldana’s The Hollywood Reporter’s Stylist Luncheon Jimmy Choo Jasmine Hand-Painted Python Clutch”

1. Zoe is one of my faves. I like this look on her. Great bag too – thanks for the budget friendly version.

2. An unlikely pairing, but it works!

3. Vanessa says:

Oooh, I love it. It’s so feminine yet ‘strong’. I am a sucker for snaker print as well. That knockoff is doing it for me as well! <3 it.

4. p says:

i love that bag. hot!

5. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

She looks amazing! Her hair, the dress (OMG!!) and her make-up! AMAZING!!

6. caribbelle says:

I love her and she knows her style! The dress is amazing.

7. jillibooboo says:

that dress is Gorg!!!

8. Diggs says:

This dress…I LOVE!! Flawless look for Zoe!