March 14th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kimora Lee Simmons, Look for Less
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Kimora Lee Simmons was spotted looking every bit the model at her Just Fabulous party, which was thrown along with Avril Lavigne for the launch of her new shoe collection on the site for her line Abbey Dawn. For the occasion, Kimora stepped out in a Zara neon cropped blazer, silky black tank, liquid leggings and $40 Abbey Dawn WTH Pumps:

I wasn’t able to find her jacket at Zara.com, but I know I saw it there not too long ago! If I recall it retails for about $129, and boasts a super bright neon green color. See it modeled here by Sheryl of www.walkinwonderland.com.

And Layla of www.chicchefblog.com (the jacket is super popular!)

Kimora’s peep-toe pumps feature allover studs and 4 1/2″ heels.

You can recreate the rest of her look with these pieces.

I haven’t tried Just Fab’s pieces yet, but Kimora is making a great case for them! Have any of you? At such an affordable price, you can definitely achieve a high-low mix here.

Get her pumps at www.justfab.com and her blazer at your local Zara.

What do you think of Kimora’s look?

21 Responses to “Steal: Kimora Lee Simmons’s Just Fabulous Party Zara Neon Jacket and Abbey Dawn WTH Studded Pumps”

1. sun.kissed says:

Those shoes look as cheap as they are. Kimora is only wearing them for promotional purpose. I bet you won’t see her strolling through the airport in those joints! If she’s going to attach her name and fame to them, she could at least make a quality product. Is real leather a stretch?

2. sun.kissed says:

P.S. the bloggers styled the jacket the exact same, white tee boyfriend jeans and nude shoes. Where’s the creativity for such a great piece?

3. MsNomer says:

^^^^5 @ sun.kissed…those shoes look all kinds of cheap and wrong. Blech!

4. Kitana says:

I like how the bloggers styled the jackets. IMO They did a better job than Kimora, they made the jacket the focal point.

5. K-ROC says:

^^^Kitana, exactly that was a cute look. Kimora looks outdated. Love her but

6. Maryse says:

What did she do to her face?

7. Layla says:

Thank you for including me in this post! I think its so funny that Sheryl and I styled the jacket exactly the same way! I like it over black on black as well. Oh, and it looks awesome w/ pale pink and pastel blue.

8. V says:

lmao @ Kimora and her bootleg Louboutin very prive spikes. I am sure she owns the original version which inspired this monstrosity. not impressed. KLS does not look good in that jacket. it looks cropped on her but looks regular on everyone else.

9. Vanessa says:

I love the jacket. Perfect for spring.

10. Kia says:

Its $90, I’m buying it right now at the Zara on 42nd & 5th.

11. mary says:

love the jacket eww to the t shirt and the shoes are deff cheap i was wondering what was wrong with them lol i love me some KIMORA tho

12. Keshia From Texas says:

I own this jacket and I love it. Surprisingly it’s from the TRF collection so as Kia said it’s only $89.90 but its a beauty.

13. I wonder if Kimora got the jacket cropped of is it just that short on her

14. kia says:

I think its just that short on her…you can tell from the sleeves.

15. fashionislife~ says:

I saw some shoes that looked like Kimora’s on one of those online lingerie websites!! Yep, they were cheap and eeeewww…

16. Vick says:

Throw away those horrible shoes Kimora, those shoes are the opposite of fabulous

17. Nunyabizniz says:

Before I even read the article, I was wondering what happened to Kimora’s footwear. She never lets me down in that department…. those shoes are just horrid.. I’ve seen 100 times better looking shoes for that price… SMH
    U see one blogger, u’ve seen them all…

18. p says:

i like the way the bloggers styled the jacket better. and the jacket doesn’t seem to fit kimora properly either.

19. p says:

everybody is missing out that all the sudden she grow a pair of butt… yeah right! she either has butt pads or had butt surgery

20. Ashleigh says:

Here’s the link to the jacket online. I bought this jacket yesterday at the new Zara store on 5th ave. and I love it! http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/us/en/zara-us-S2012/189515/733023/STRUCTURED%2BBLAZER

21. lanenabuena says:

Agree shoes look so cheap! She wouldn’t be caught dead in them if it wasn’t to promote her line.