March 14th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Olivia made an appearance on 106 & Park yesterday in an inventive colorblocked look, pairing coral jeans with a $17 Heritage 1981 Striped Tulip Shirt in Royal Blue and Mint:

She topped everything off with a white Viva La Coco neoprene structured shoulder jacket and oodles of gold jewelry.

I love the colors, but think a less ‘stand out’ jacket would have been a better fit for her vibrant pieces. Either the jacket is the focal point or the colors are; everything together seems a bit much.
What do you think?

If you love her look, get it here for a steal:

See her chat with Rocsi and Terrence J here:

Posted In
23 comments

23 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Olivia’s 106 & Park Viva La Coco Neoprene White Jacket, Heritage 1981 Striped Tulip Shirt, and Coral Jeans”

1. Eh, I didn’t see anything wrong with it. I like the look. I love the stripes and the pants!

2. MP says:

I like the jacket. The shirt is a hm. The pants are too small for her. Jane on the street can slide with that last one, but someone with choices that chose this for TV? Boo. Finally, together, the pieces don’t work.

3. KBS says:

I love the look, but agree with claire, a simple white blazer is good. And a size up on the pants, her knee fat is showing.She looks good.

4. iQgraphics says:

LMBAO @ “knee fat”

5. V says:

everyone on stage matches. wierd

6. Over those shoulders !! Wouldve been perfect with a regular white blazer…whew her hair is always the truth!

7. Sarah says:

I don’t know…yes I agree I do not like the blazer but I am not sure about the striped shirt. I wish she went with a basic blazer and a pop color tank.
    Too many things going on but nonetheless she looks great!!

8. sun.kissed says:

The outfit looks great, but something looks bit off in her nose, no?

9. My Response says:

i love it

10. Grace says:

Her hair is always on point and the jacket is cute. I don’t think the color choices work well together and she certainly should have sized up on those pants.

11. Kishonda says:

Hot I think she looks good! Jeans a little too tight..but cute!

12. Kishonda says:

oh and her hair is fiyah..color and style

13. yeahisaidit says:

i think its the top that makes this a no ma’am for me.

14. Vick says:

Olivia, u in the same circle as Emily B. ( who def. has style) why do u walk out the house like that. If u had some kind of swag then maybe ur music career would jump off, people are always interested in something that’s appealing

15. super28 says:

Outfits on point !

16. I agree with your point. Wonderful palette on the outfit, but the cut of the jacket took it over the edge. The colors enough were enough of a selling point. No need to over do.

17. p says:

hmm, that jacket just looks weird on her. and the jeans are ill fitting too.

18. Jaspe says:

She looks fabulous, it totally worked

19. mak says:

I think she should’ve gone with a solid shirt. Cute look..

20. Diva says:

well now that we know Judy Jetson is alive and well….. on to the next !

21. Mika says:

The knee fat comment is killing me…I think I need life support