March 13th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

If you aren’t seeing a trend by now, Beyoncé isn’t going anywhere without Blue Ivy! She’s been out and about with her newborn day in and day out, as it should be right? For a night out, we might catch B in a pair of sky-high pumps, but for everyday, comfort is now of the utmost importance: blazers and flats to be exact. Her latest look included a beige blazer, blouse and rolled skinnies paired with $660 Charlotte Olympia Kitty Leopard Flats:

Of course Blue works it in style like her momma, wearing the perfect complement on her tiny feet: $66 Little Marc Jacobs Baby mouse shoes in gold.
Bey’s flats are from Charlotte Olympia’s Fall 2011 collection and feature a fun leopard print with metallic embroidered cat faces for a touch of whimsy.

Blue Ivy’s shoes also come in grape, prune, and black, and feature whiskers, nose, eyes, and ears.

The flats are adorable! And so perfect for a momma and baby: cat and mouse.

If you’re feeling Beyoncé’s look, get some pieces to recreate it here.

Blue Ivy’s shoes are $66 at Zappos.com.

44 Responses to “Splurge: Beyoncé’s Charlotte Olympia Kitty Leopard Flats and Blue Ivy’s Little Marc Jacobs Gold Baby Mouse Shoes”

1. Amused says:

And now for your daily scheduled Beyonce. I kid I kid. But c’mon, even with the shoes the outfit is BORING. Maybe it’s me….I just don’t get it.

2. sun.kissed says:

Cute! Looks like baby Blue is about to lose her shoes…

3. For Elyse says:

What a good mother. Love her shoes!! We have similar ones, very comfortable!

4. lola says:

Did you guys put staff because we have been ragging on your writter for her boring post? lol

5. Erin says:

Beyonce looks cute and chic. Love her and Blue’s shoes.

Are the first and third comment from the same people, I refused to believe two different people would post basically the same thing. I mean if Beyoncé clothing are so damn boring, why would you continue to visit her threads again and again.

6. Erin says:

I meant third and fourth comments.

7. Mads says:

B looks a lot like Mama Knowles in the last pic. I think the baby shoes are tres cute- if my daughter were that age still I’d love to put her in a pair!

8. sarah says:

you click you care!
    aww blue is growing fast.

9. y says:

I love Blue’s flats! I recently purchased MBMJ mouse flats for myself, they are so fun!

is Bey’s earring missing??

11. My Response says:

Cuteness galoure

12. BlkRose says:

This is simply regular just had ababy or comfortable wear. I don;t see anything wrong with it. It’s refreshing to see her with less weave, little makeup, and flats on. Not crazy about the outfit, but I fully understand why she is wearing it.

13. selective words says:

Wow, I wasn’t even looking at the baby’s shoes. But you found them too! :-)

14. Amused says:

@Erin…you mad bro?

15. Cherokee says:

So cute. I been looking for the perfect leopard flats. Unfortuantely, I cannot splurge on these.

16. krystel says:

Bey is looks nice. There is a confidence about her.

17. Jihan says:

GAH! those little baby feet in those adorable shoes! This is too cute!

18. lola says:

And nope hun I was speaking on how one of the writters always post the splurges on bey when she has on un splurge worthy items so as far as us being the same nope maybe great minds think alike :-) and as far as clicking and not liking a post I click and type as I please becuase with the comments as with most blogs are entertaining and for the record I dont have enough time on my hands to create a bunch of profiles to say the same thing multiple times in a post now if I got paid to do so …maybe…but I dont so sorry hun!

19. p says:

the flats are nice, but the rest of her outfit is boring as usual. is this look really worthy of a splurge or any kind of attention? or is it just regular? i’m not begruding beyonce dressing ultra casual because obviously she has a newborn, but nothing she’s been wearing lately is THAT amazing. seriously.

20. VeryLivingEND says:

Cat and mouse shoes for Mommy Bey and Baby Blue – I can’t take the cute-ness!!!

21. Desi says:

*sighhhhh* I wish I would buy those cat shoes for $600 chile these designers know how to spot fools and their money! Shat probably costed $6 to make in China!

22. I agree with Erin. I think the same people get on here just to complain about Bey’s outfits and fashion. Anyway, I want some loafers for the spring too and Blue’s little baby shoes are so cute! ^_^

23. Diggs says:

She looks cute and casual. Less is doing a lot for here. I wanna see Blue again. I know she’s getting so big.

24. mary says:

oh god no bey looks a mess yet again. all that khaki. i cant take the flats and i dont like the mouse booties maybe another color im done. moving on

25. lola says:

@motc maybe you can speak for the commentors that you personally know as far as visiting and commenting but since my comment was included in the original “same person” comment I will some it up like this I dont give a whoot if it is beyonce or Miss Ceilie from color purple if it is over priced and ugly it is what it is and on the flip if it cost a dollar and is hot to death than so be it! Her whoodini hat and pajama pants was un splurge worthy and this isnt either!

26. binks says:

Are we going to ignore the fact her earring is missing….Aww mommy hood right there…lol but Beyonce looks don’t do it for me weather pre or post pregnancy she needs to take tips from Jessica alba, a fly dress mommy.

27. caribbelle says:

Who is her scarf by? time for me to investigate

28. Jen says:

She been slackin with the wardrobe lately. And if shes using the excuse that shes a new mom etc, thats BS and its just a little dramatic. Shes back to normal now so why not try just a little? Anyway all i notice is that her earring is missing.

29. Crystal says:

@ Jen, that’s what I said. I’m just glad she finally took off those round black sunglass and black worn out loafers. This look is soooooo boring. I think she’s using mother-hood to slack honestly. She was probably tired of keeping up the diva persona all day every day because she knew she was photographed so much.

30. So when she was “pregnant” she was rocking 6 inch stilettos….now she in flats like she should have been the entire time. A55 backwards…

31. CC says:

wait are some of the same commenters that nearly creamed their pants over an all white suit, complaining about an all cream outfit thats prett darn similar, just say you dont like the person in it, simple!

32. super28 says:

cute :)

33. Sky says:

Blue’s shoes are TOO cute

34. Kitana says:

LOL At some of you guys. This is a fashion blog, are we not here to comment on fashion? Aren’t we all entitled to our own opinions?

Why are people being judged for stating the obvious? Beyonce is NOT a fashionable person, she herself has admitted this. I love her as an artist, thats her strong suit, fashion is not. So until Claire disables the comment section we will continue to critique any and everybody’s outfits because that’s the purpose of every post…..

35. Miss Moore says:

Again with this “basic Beyonce” post? Nothing special about her overprice ill fitting outfit, once again. I understand being a fan but come on y’all. In any case those baby shoes are too cute( although I do think they need a strap, Blue about to lose her shoe)! I think they had a similar pair of mouse shoes @ H&M when they first came out. Sooo cute!

36. T28438 says:

“Beyonce is NOT a fashionable person, she herself has admitted this.”

Agreed!!

SMH @ the good mother comment. Why? Because she went for a walk with her daughter. Mothers across America do that daily! Nothing special.

37. candicurl says:

This is real- ness -accept it !. I had a bjorn carrier too -hated the way it hurt my back. The Mei Tai carriers are waayy better. It can carry up to a toddler w/o hurting . Keeps your baby very happy too.

38. Cynthia says:

WHY is everyone on always so bitter? Do you all come to blog posts to vent your frustrations from your personal life? SHEESH! Both mommy and daughter have cute shoes. It’s a very cute and laid back look.

39. Pauline says:

I never seen beyonce walk so much!! lol..& aint it the worst when u look down & your baby has on 1 shoe & you dont know where the other one got lost?? lol

p.s-I didnt even read all the other comments but who can have something bad to say about this?!?

40. A Nicole says:

I think Blue shoes are stitched on to the sock. Adorable nonetheless.

41. Azia says:

Bey is most likely walking to slim down…I’m just saying..that thigh is bigger than usual…or is it just me!?…

42. candylicker says:

*Yawn* Yall love some bey

43. sahu says:

Teenage Life is a very enjoyable and have they believed that being a teenager was one big party, free of cares and responsibilities. In this teenage stage, the teenagers experiment with everything without caring about the consequences. For most people, the life prior to the teenage stage is the most exciting part because there are no worries; everything is fun. There are thousands of poems floating around written by bitter or depressed teenagers that are never recognized as works of art.

44. What’s up, after reading this awesome article i am as well cheerful to share my familiarity here with colleagues.