March 13th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Men's style, Shopping
By Faith

A slew of stars turned out for Trey Songz’s “Anticipation 2our” afterparty at Vanquish Nightclub in Atlanta. One of the stylish gentleman present was T.I., who rocked a USC fitted cap, sunnies and black denim, paired with a $60 LDRS Wild Things Crewneck and a $340 Gucci Interlocking G Belt:

His crewneck features the LDRS logo in leopard print.

His belt is crafted from black Venice calfskin and features a round double G buckle.

T.I. looks cool, but stylish as always! I like the way he mixes high and low and clearly he isn’t afraid to rock leopard print.

You can get his crewneck at www.leaders1354.com and his belt at www.neimanmarcus.com.

Are you feeling T.I.’s look?

7 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: T.I.’s Vanquish Nightclub LDRS Wild Things Crewneck and Gucci Interlocking G Belt”

1. T.I. always looks good.

2. BeBe Jones says:

Shout Out to LDRS, CHICAGO REPPIN’!!! And T.I. looks very casually fly as usual!!!

3. sun.kissed says:

CHI TOWN! Leaders always keeps the fellas fresh.

4. SAW says:

T.I can dress… When I shop for my boyfriend T.I is in mind lol

5. Vanessa says:

I definitely like T.I and how he stays true to his style.

6. soon2Bmrs says:

Leaders!!! Yes!!! Chicago!

7. Sneakhead23 says:

Rep the best city in the world with the LDRS crewneck…