March 13th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Jennifer Lopez
By Faith

Jennifer Lopez was spotted in Acapulco filming her new music video “Follow The Leader.” She rocked a Spring 2012 Gucci sequin top with $145 Siwy Hannah Slim Crop Sequin Jeans:

She added a few cornrows in her hair, which is a hairstyle I haven’t seen her rock in quite some time.

Her top is straight off of the runway from Gucci’s Spring 2012 collection, worn by Jourdan Dunn.

The sequin detailing is exquisite, truly displaying the glamour and glitz of the collection.

Her black skinny jeans feature sequined panels at the front.

Get it Jenny! You know she lives for glam and that is actually what she’s giving here.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Find information on her top at www.gucci.com. Get her pants at www.shopbop.com.

20 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Jennifer Lopez’s Follow The Leader Video Gucci Spring 2012 Top and Siwy Hannah Slim Crop Sequin Jeans”

1. Taj says:

She looks beautiful and her body is great.

2. caribbelle says:

She’s in great shape after having twins

3. BlkRose says:

I loved the top when I saw it on the runway, but I really think you should dress how your face looks, not your body. The industry forces older women to act 20 when they really are 43! I know plenty of women with great bodies at 40, but only a few can ge away with wearing that outfit. I just see her slowly falling into that Mariah carey trap, but Mariah is tacky and Jen isn’t.

4. Kimiko says:

Dunn rocks it better in my opinion, Jennifer is trying to hard.

5. I definitely think Jennifer rocks this look. The sequins, the silver and black, and the hair is a good combination for a bit of a rockier look. I would probably have swapped the sequin pants for some leather pants though, to make it the ultimate rock look.

6. T1K says:

I think she looks uncomfortable in all that sequin in that hot sun! Lol.. Love the look, but idk.. It seems to fit the model better, not taking away from J.lo. She looks better than some women that are younger.

7. sun.kissed says:

Not feelin’ it. The cornrows? I can’t.

8. Samantha says:

if it wasn’t for a music video sequin pants would get the major side eye but on JLo I can dig it

9. She looks hot but I love the look head to toe on the runway.

10. whatevs says:

you are not 33 anymore…

11. Jean L. says:

That Gucci top is Hot and it looks great on JLo!

12. cocoa bean says:

J.Lo’s even killing Jourdan in this look… she’s just too much. We can only pray to look like J.Lo at 42.

13. Vanessa says:

J.lo is hot hot hot.

14. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Her body is amazing after twins! Woowaa…I wonder if she got some lipo?? lol But she always looks great!

15. yusufswifee says:

I love me some Jlo but she should have said no to the pants….she is clearly feeling herself and rightfully so…but the jeans are a no no for most women who have had babies…smh, I took some back the other day. The cut is too low and right below that pouch so it draws attention to the area that you most wouldn’t want to…but in any case she looks hot and I am actually very glad to see the pouch cuz it is reality.

Oh and @ shaq nichole…she didn’t get lipo…hence the tiny pouch….

16. Kishonda says:

Is there any question..come on now..you are blind if you say she doesnt look hot.

17. p says:

hot! i love this look. jennifer has been looking so fabulous lately.

18. Desi says:

JORDUN ROCKED IT BETTER! JLO IS CLEARLY TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH THE YOUNG CROWD! WHERE ARE HER KIDS? SMH

19. Jessica Anne says:

i have those same jeans, love how she paired them!