March 12th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Nicole Richie, Shopping

Nicole Richie always shows love to her accessories line! The socialite made an appearance on Extra at the Grove in a $3,450 Thakoon Leather mini dress uplifted by $295 House of Harlow Leigh Heels in Blue Snake:

Her dress appeared on Thakoon’s Spring 2012 runway with a patterned jacket, bi-color hat, and metallic tipped heels.

Her House of Harlow peep toes come in natural as well as a blue snake print:

Hot! or Hmm…?

If you think it’s hot, get her look here:

7 Responses to “Splurge: Nicole Richie’s Extra The Grove Thakoon Leather Mini Dress and House of Harlow 1960 Leigh Heels”

1. Apple says:

I love the dress. Yellow dresses are my weakness. The shoes are hot but the dress with the cute belt catches my eye more.

2. Vanessa says:

I love A-line dresses so I think she looks very pretty.

3. Love me a yellow dress!! Nicole Ritchie looks cute here!! And I adore how the model is rocking it on the runway with the blazer!! Adding some Funk to it!!

4. Crystal says:

A yellow leather a-line dress? What genius came up with that? She is always so on point!

5. sun.kissed says:

This look is only ok. I know Ms. Richie can do better. I’m not feeling the messy hair and I think a bright red or blood orange shoe would have gone better with the dress.

6. p says:

nicole looks adorable here.

7. Cherokee says: