March 11th, 2012
Nicki Minaj, Snapshot
Snapshot: Nicki Minaj for Allure April 2012
By Faith

Nicki Minaj for Allure April 2012.

Snapshot is a section showcasing ad campaigns, pictures, and editorials featuring men and women of color. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!

Source: Hip Hop N More

Posted In
13 comments

13 Responses to “Snapshot: Nicki Minaj for Allure April 2012”

1. krystel says:

She look beautiful…

2. katie says:

I will never understand the hype of this woman. She clearly has self hate issues.

3. sun.kissed says:

Ok Nicki! Now I can get with this!

4. WestIndian Gyal says:

Who dis white woman?

5. j-marie says:

I usually go along with Nicki bc I think she’s fun. But in these pics she looks bored with herself and I’m also getting tired of the same look too. You can only wear a huge pink wig, some crazy headdress and a pouffy dress so many ways.

6. Marthe says:

Come on Nicki, be a real woman again, not this puffy clownish PUT ON ALL THE THINGS girl. I LOVE her, but even I am getting tired with these looks.

7. Vanessa says:

She is so extra its sickening. Sit down, Nicki

8. Grace says:

There’s nothing alluring about these looks.

9. B. says:

I love it/her because it’s costumey – she’s creating a persona and it seems to not only be for attention but to improve her stage performance. I know there was a lot of criticism directed at her Grammy performance but I thought it was highly creative and wayyyy better than what she used to be like on stage. Keen to see her keep on evolving.

10. Deb says:

She looks so much like Chaka Khan in her younger days!

11. BeBe Jones says:

i love creativity and the first pic gives me a Marie Antoinette type of feel!

12. I LOVE Nicki’s pink hair! I seriously don’t know anyone that could pull it off besides her, wow! On another hand, I still think she looks beautiful with just her natural hair color.