March 9th, 2012
Cassie, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm… Cassie’s Le Baron Club Rocker Chic Look
By Faith

20120310-002230.jpg
Cassie is continuing her romp across the pond and was spotted in London partying at Le Baron London with Nicky Hilton. For her night out, she rocked a white fur vest, sheer stripe shirt, and destructed denim:

She accessorized with her favorite bullet hoop earrings and other gold statement jewelry.

What can I say? Cassie’s hot! Not sure if she is styling herself these days or has some help, but whoever is at the reins is pushing her image into the right direction. To be honest, this is the way I would like to see Rihanna dressing, but I digress…

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

If you’re feeling Cassie’s look, get some pieces to recreate it here.

Posted In
18 comments

18 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Cassie’s Le Baron Club Rocker Chic Look”

1. EntertainmentsFuture says:

Cassie definitely looks hawt!!!! I guess Rihanna feels like she’s established and proven herself as a solidified popstar so she no longer needs to bring it… (hey its just a thought)

2. Nicole says:

Cassie looks great but Rihanna is no role model, she has her own style

3. Grace says:

I just can’t get enough of Cassie. She’s beautiful and her style is so on point!

4. My Response says:

More Cassie posts please. She has really been killing it lately. She fly!! oh and more JLo posts too :D

5. Tricia says:

I’m not feeling those ‘end of the thriller video’ contacts but she is definitely cute.

6. p says:

i’m not really wowed by this outfit. and i can’t get over cassie’s absurd hairstyle. i think she should just completely shave her head. she would look a lot better.

7. Naynay says:

So why is no one complaining about Cassie wearing leggings as pants? Either way it doesn’t bother me, I think she looks fab. I really like the white fur vest. I am loving her nails, can’t wait to get mine done tomorrow.

8. Afrikka! says:

i love it from the waist up…

9. Grace says:

@Naynay, probably b/c she’s wearing denim pants and not tights/leggings?

10. Jaspe says:

She is so bomb, love her outfits nowadays !

11. Naynay says:

@Grace Thanks lady. I completely skipped over that description. Thanks. They really look like leggings.
    Love this look. Simple yet chic.

12. Dannielle says:

yes, more Cassie posts please

13. Raven says:

Those are jeans? Why does the crotch look like that?

Wahh that sherling vest is out of stock! What a great steal it would have been down from almost $1,000. Ah well, $300 saved!

15. S. says:

This is actually the way RiRi used to dress back in 09′-2010

16. sun.kissed says:

Hot! Not that this outfit is the bee’s knees or anything, Cassie just has that ‘it’ factor. She can rock almost anything and make it look hot, even the shaven hair.

17. ALWAYS SERVING!!!! give em hell CAS!!!!!!

18. keybeats says:

Cassie is her own stylist. She said she only uses stylists for certain events and photo shoots, but her day to day wear is picked by herself. She def has an eye for what’s sexy and edgy. Her style reminds me of what Aaliyah would be doing if she were still here.