March 8th, 2012
Beauty, Celebrity Style, Hair, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Jet Black Hairstyle

Rihanna’s image is constantly in flux, and along with a changing look comes changing hair.
The songstress went from blond to black to film her new video for the single, “Where Have you Been?”

She tweeted the above picture with long strands pulled into a bun. She posed topless, accessorizing her look with multiple thick bangles.
Rihanna has shown us that she can wear any color and look hot. From blond to Kool-Aid red, she has the type of face that can carry anything. Waiting to see when she tries pink and green à la Nicki Minaj.
At any rate, what do you think?

Spied @NecoleBitchie

44 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Jet Black Hairstyle”

1. Is this a lacefront with the baby hairs? I’m not trying to be funny. It just looks like it.

2. Shawn says:

can rock anything

3. Vanessa says:

She looks sexy as hell. I prefer her as a raven head, it just makes her look even more exotic.

4. makeeasweet says:

thank goodness,now the idiots can stop whining about her copying rita blond hair.i know they still going to find something wrong with her anyway.im feeling those bangles.

5. Mandina says:

Love it. Love the constant re-invention. Lets see how she dresses the hair. The blond phase was…tragic.

6. Joanne_ says:

i def prefer black on rihanna!

7. WOW. I love it. But then again she really is a chameleon and pulls it all off very well. Im lovin the sexy pic too. But is she getting thinner????

8. =s says:

that blonde hair was tragic lookin, tired and abused.

NOW. if she starts taking showers again and leaves the booze and drugs to the weekends. she’ll be fine. she has been sooo off lately. it’s a shame. this girl needs some spiritual guidance. she looks very unhappy.

9. sun.kissed says:

It’s just black hair, who cares? Looks like she’s a witch doctor in the new viddy.

10. Marthe says:

Oh, so beautiful on her! I hope with this hair her fashion will also change into something that fits her so beautifully.

11. I love black hair personally on anyone that can pull it off and I hated the blonde on her even tho my hair is a similar color

12. antiSOCIAL says:

Her body is sick! I love all her hairstyles, she definately sets trends

13. e says:

i think she looks better with black hair.

14. Clarah Lopez says:

she looks better with this colour than the bleach blonde. the bleach blonde made her look a bit “dirty” lol. Also she looked a bit like rita ora, no that rita looks “dirty” but i do prefer riri with black hair. sha actually looks more edgy with black hair.

15. thank you sweet baby jesus whew!!!!

16. binks says:

Hot now if only she gets her fashion swag back, but put some clothes on

17. Est87 says:

My fav on her is the red! Loved that. Do prefer the black to the blonde…

18. Hot!!!! mainly because I dyed my hair jet black a couple of months ago and I LOVE IT.. Rihanna looks great in absolutely anything though, so this really goes without saying.

19. Kishonda says:

Put a shirt on girl.

20. LivvyV says:

I sorry, and I probably going to get a lot of hate and heat from this but I;m just tired of this girl. Its not really her fashion that I do not care for, its her personality. It seems that she is starving for attention every time you turn around. She seems lost and without a clear direction. She wants attention from everyone including Chris Brown and she attacks his girlfriend( whatever her name is) slyly with subtweets on twitter. I do not know what Rihanna problem but she needs to really take a breather and focus on herself and see why she living life on the edge.

21. bougiehippie says:

She looks coke free with black hair. I like it.

22. My Response says:

@ LivvyV, i agree but a lot of people won’t simply for the fact that they don’t want to. the truth can be a bitch

23. LuvinTrey says:

I love the black on her!

24. Sassncurlz says:

I always thought she looked better with black hair.

25. Cynthia says:

Hot, hot, hot…

26. katie says:

@LivvyV
    This all year long. That girl needs an intervention.

27. Eitherway Black, Blonde, Red. Hell yeah this gurl can wear anything. The pic of her hair here looks like a lace wig. I am praying that it is not. lolol

28. mary says:

HOT but yeah this is a indian lacefront with baby hurrs

29. Fashionbum82 says:

@LivvyV I couldnt agree more she needs to just slow down and grow up!

30. Shanita says:

Yes she looks good all the time…but who is telling her about that inner beauty? Internal health is so very important!

31. Savage says:

I am a fan!!! Not bc it looks great, but bc the further that she gets from the color Red the better…Now I can rock my red in piece…and not get any comparison to Ms. Fenti…

32. Muah says:

She is just soo hot!!! Any and everything would look great on her.

33. Statuesque says:

Show them what you Got RihRih, he’s mad cause he has to work hard to try to build a replacement that can’t replace you. A copy will always be a copy, look like a copy but an original will always be worth more and it doesn’t loose its value it can only gain. Keep Gaining!!!

34. Jackie says:

Yeah, this definitely resembles an Indian hair lace wig. But I’m super excited to see the black hair styled. I know she’s going to look awesome! :)

35. VANITY says:

Rihanna can do no wrong in my eye’s , I love the constant re-invention . Hopefully she’ll play this hair nicley with more fitting clothes , cause that blonde and those XXL leterman jackets and snapbacks were not the tea .

36. I just wish she would put some clothes on. For once.

37. lucia says:

she needs where sum clothes she luks lyk a traditonal doctor here where i am in africa its not charming

38. Veve says:

Black hairstyle? Don’t you mean, ‘Another day at the wig factory’?

39. babyB says:

she can pull off a lot of different hairstyles but I still think she looks best with short black hair that a few years ago…she’s very gorgeous!

40. babyB says:

*correction: like a few years ago when she had the short haircut…

what she is holding in her left hand is an ancient Ethiopian traditional instrument used to chase away files, which comes from a horses tail…fyi and her hair looks fly!

42. terrisa says:

I think we should give ur a break its because of us why they do the wrongs. They do need space too they are human too. ur lace wig looks good u wear it well

43. Kiki says:

Black….all day even though she’s beautiful enough for any color