March 7th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Claire's Life, Fashion News, Fashion Show, Fashion Week, Kanye West, Paris
Claire’s Life: The Kanye West Fall 2012 Show Afterparty

Happy Almost End of Fashion Month!
If you were following my tweets yesterday, you’d know I was on the front lines, giving you the blow-by-blow for Kanye’s Fall 2012 Fashion Show. Afterwards, I dipped into the after party, which was chock full of celebs.

I said hey to Big Sean, who performed “Marvin Gay & Chardonnay,” “Dance (A$$)”, and other hits. He was rocking a luxurious fur hood that I couldn’t help but pet. I sidled up to Jourdan Dunn, who walked in the show. I asked her about how painful the shoes were, and she said, “They were actually ok! They fixed them!” Common was in the house, beaming in the red lights. As was cutie Kim Kardashian, who was rocking all DW by Kanye West Spring 2012. And on my way out, I ran into designer Alexander Wang. Yes, I had my IPad with me…had to give y’all first look at the show! There were tons of other fashionable people in the building, including Cassie, Diddy, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Azealia Banks, and Waka Flocka Flame, who performed (to my delight!).

It was a fun end to fashion week! I have about 3 shows left on my plate, and am then taping a segment for a Swiss TV show called State of Style. Should be interesting…I’ll let y’all know when the videos are on Youtube, so you can see.
Smootches!

*I’m wearing a Kid Cudi x Surface to Air jacket over an LBD from Zara. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick. Bling Hoops from Shop Luveys.

32 Responses to “Claire’s Life: The Kanye West Fall 2012 Show Afterparty”

1. Rio says:

Hotsteppa Claire!

2. Nickie says:

Ballin’! Go Claire

3. KBS says:

Liking the blonde hair better, idk maybe it’s the lighting? Alexander wang is tall, huh?

4. Fashionbum82 says:

Claire lets switch lives for just 5 minutes! :)

5. Claire says:

@KBS Thx! Actually, funny thing, by the end of the party I’d taken my heels off, so was shorter…I’d say Alexander is probably around 5’6″

6. Kishonda says:

Ooh Claire you and Comsense look hot together!!! ;0)

7. Chimee says:

Oh Claire pls take with with you next time!!!

8. Nic says:

Awwww you look super cute Claire!!! love the matte lipstick!

9. Jio says:

Claire, your locks plus Alexander Wang? GLORIOUS!

I always thought you were like 5’8! So if he is 5’6, that makes you, a shawty?

And I am FEELIN your 80ies look, love it all.

10. Dom says:

LOL @ Rio You better get it overseas girl! This must have been a ton of fun!

11. BC says:

I agree! Common & Claire look HOT together! Claire you are truly living the Golden Life!

12. BC says:

Claire you are truly living the Golden Life!!

13. SAW says:

Claire and Big Sean would make a cute couple.. hahah! loving the locks and make-up!!!

14. sun.kissed says:

B, B, B, B, Big Sean, b-b-b-boy how big is yo? Great pics Claire! How does it feel meeting the celebs you blog about on the daily? Must be awesome!

15. You look great Claire!!! Love the blonde hair and that jacket is bomb!!!!!
    Yes maam one time for JOURDAN & KK

16. Sandra says:

Congrats Claire. I am so happy for you. All your hard work is paying off. We have your back. Alexander Wang is cute.

17. KBS says:

Claire, I’ve seen you in person and you can’t be shorter than 5’6!! Can you??? I thought you were about 5’8 too? Well rock whatcha got!

18. Claire says:

Hey Hey! I’m between 5’6″ and 5’7″ so let’s say A Wang is 5’8″.
    And thanks everyone y’all are always so lovely!
    @Sun.kissed it’s strange, I feel like I know them already, so it’s cool to meet ‘em in person. Sometimes I slip up and think we’re friends…like I saw Kelly Rowland at an event and waved like we were old buds. When she looked a little confused, I realized…oh yeah…I don’t actually know her! But most people (including Kelly) are super nice. I mean I walked up to Big Sean and started petting him. And most are cool about taking pix, they surely understand it comes along with the territory of being a celebrity. X

19. LocalCeleb says:

Claire, fantastic photos! You look like you are glowing! Glad you had a spectacular evening!

20. Syreeta says:

The fabulous life! Claire your such a inspiration, you are my daily dose(sometime hourly) of all things stylish and fashionable. I love the hair and makeup just Lovely.
    SyreetaB.

21. Dobe says:

You and Common look like you were made for each other! lol
    And LOL at your story re Kelly! Looks like you’re having a great time :)

22. nino says:

IM JEALOUS……aarrrgggghhhhhhhh…..looking good boo…work

23. ladyluo says:

I too like the pic of you and Common and I love the blond hair and the jacket. You live a wonderful life (though it must be exhausting!)

24. Yakini says:

Claire, I love your outfit – your look is so fun and edgy. Perfect for the after party!!!

And Im in love with your new hair color!!!

25. Vanessa says:

Aww claire, it seemed like it was so much fun. I got a quick question and Miss Kardashian, does she wear a lot of make up? Do those lashes look eve more real in person? Is she super tiny? LOL.i know i know, more than one but I love her.

26. e says:

the lipcolor and the earrings are hot, claire! do you fill in your eyebrows, though? i think it would frame your eyes better. and it’s so cool you got to meet all these celebs. and i’m curious about what kim k looks like in person too. does it look like she’s wearing tons of makeup?

27. Shanita says:

Ahhhh…and just years ago everything was so young and new. Claire you have arrived my dear! It’s been a pleasure watching and supporting the Fashion Bomb Daily thus far. So proud of you*

28. CA says:

I want to start a fashion blog so that I can live a fabulous life like Claire! Can you imagine partying with Kanye? Must be epic!!

Claire n common need to exchange numbers ASAP

30. Amber says:

The blonde locs look beautiful, loving blonde right now…my ends are frosted!

xo

Amber

31. Rae says:

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing, looks like a good time :)

32. Jack says:

What make is the fur coat the Big Sean is wearing in the photo at the top?