March 6th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

20120306-165558.jpg

Bria says, “I love Brandy’s top in her and Monica’s new video.”

“… Can you tell me who designed it?”
The silk twill fabrication, bold print, and Medusa head design is a dead giveaway for Versace. It seems Brandy was styled in this $1,275 Versace Barocco Printed Silk-Twill Shirt, with the cuffs rolled up for a relaxed look:

Tuck it into a pair of black shorts for a cute spring ensemble.
If you’re up for a splurge, get it at Net-a-Porter.
And in case you missed B & M’s new viddy, catch it here:

They both look gorgeous, no? Work it, ladies!

Posted In
23 comments

23 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Brandy’s ‘It All Belongs to Me’ Video Versace Barocco Printed Silk-Twill Shirt”

1. Bria says:

Thanks for answering Claire :)

2. Hannah F. says:

Love the clothing. Werrrrkkk ladies!!! What is that sequin neck armor that Brandi is rocking? Loves it!

3. Jen says:

Its funny because that was the piece that stood out to me in her wardrobe. And also the black getup when she was standing with monica side be side

4. Crystal says:

Love Love Love that top but not with those shorts. I kept looking at the video last night trying to see who was laying on the floor, everybody is starting to look alike to me. LOL.

5. hehe says:

Claire can we get a play by play on the fashion in that music video? Brandy looked flawless!

6. Yes yes brandy looks fab!!!! Both ladies do !!! They have grown so much….shout out to ehoever styled the vid…the whole gkam squad did their thing

7. Vanessa says:

That is a badass shirt.

8. like_really_ray says:

Brandy has been ON IT lately!

9. Love says:

OMG the ladies KILT it in this video! I keep playing just to see what they wore, lol. I agree, Claire PRETTY PLEASE do a play by play of what they wore. That sequins choker Brandy wore is to die for!

10. Nancy says:

Brandy has been stepping her game up, lately. I like, I like! Everything she wears has been catching my eye. Great look!

11. Ann says:

Brandy looked flawless in the video. Kudos to the stylists for both ladies- both were on point!

12. jme says:

@hehe yes!!!! i was gonna ask the same thing.

the fashion in that video is AMAZING! They are both so glamorous in this video….

13. fashionblack says:

we want the play by lay of this video…those outfits looks amazing we wanna know all designers monica’s boots at the end ….fantastic

14. Love says:

I’m loving how Brandy fly ass pink pumps are strategically placed next to her on the floor when she’s wearing this TO-DIE-FOR Versace blouse. This whole video made my day. Style at its finest!

15. Diggs says:

I will add to the fashion breakdown request for this video…I was JUST telling my sisters to go watch it because the styling/hair/makeup was ridic…Both ladies look gorgeous, but Brandy looks stunning!!

16. myra says:

THIS SHIRT IS BLOODY AWFUL

17. SUCK MY SWAGGGGG says:

yessss!!!!

18. UHHh!! This Printed Silk-Twill Shirt is AMAZING. Brandy is definitely stepping up her game. Love it!

19. candicurl says:

The fashion looks good, but hair wise .. the same boring poker straight hair(wig) i..yawn,head on desk zzz

20. Desi says:

Love these chicks! Yaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss

21. Stylilst for this video is Ashely Sean Thomas and Monica is wearing an off the shoulder floor length evening gown with a cascade of beige adn black embroideries by Lloyd Klein Couture; she is also wearing a Black leather and jersey sculpted jacket from the new LKLA Lloyd Klein Los Angeles sportswear collection that debuts on March 20th.

22. Julien says:

Who did Brandy’s hair for the video?

23. Margaret says:

I need to find the sequin dress Brandy wore in the last scene of this video “It all belongs to me”