March 5th, 2012
Beauty, Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm… Alicia Keys, Diddy, Cassie and More!
By Faith

Happy Monday everyone!

This weekend, Fall 2012 Paris Fashion Week was the place to be! A slew of stars lined the front rows at some of the world’s biggest runway shows and they all looked fly! Let’s get into it…

Alicia Keys took in some shows at PFW and one of her best looks of the weekend was at Stella McCartney. She looked stunning in a dress from the brand’s Evening 2012 collection. The look was shortened and given short sleeves compared to the runway version, tailored to perfectly accentuate Alicia’s curves. I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw her look this good!

And her makeup? Flawless. Loved the pop of color with her hot pink lip and her sleek ponytail.

Over at Givenchy, Diddy made an appearance and I must admit, he looked pretty dapper! Totally in love with his leather shirt and loved the way he so elegantly threw his coat over his shoulders: I mean this is Sean Combs, you know he lives for flashy! Is that Shyne in the background of this pic? Hmm…I won’t discuss that one.

Cassie also took in the Givenchy show and like her boo Diddy, she rocked all-black in true Givenchy fashion. Her fur cape? Obsessed! Work Cassie!

Pharrell made an appearance at Lanvin’s Fall 2012 show and though we saw him get suited up for the Academy Awards, he went grunge chic in Paris. It seems the men are really into leather this season and if you want to try Pharrell’s leather shorts, try The Twelfth Letter’s Leather Walk Shorts. They will set you back a pretty penny, but the splurge is worth it!

Yes, that is green hair you see on Skateboard P. Not sure if he is having a moment, but he’s so eccentric that I’m not really surprised. Will any other fashionable guys follow his lead? Let’s see.

My girl Jessica Alba also sat front row at Lanvin in a showstopping one-shoulder embellished dress from the brand’s Spring 2012 collection. Work Jessica!

She opted for a messy chignon, smoky eye and rosy pink lip.

Over in West Hollywood, Jennifer Lopez dined at Ago Restaurant with her boy toy Casper Smart. She rocked a white fur coat, a sequin dress from Randi Rahm and those beloved Christian Louboutin Sex Pumps. Can you say glamorous? JLo has been so on point this year and I am always excited to see what she wears next!

Rashida Jones was spotted at the 2012 Amnesty International Secret Policeman’s Ball in New York City in a full-on floral ensemble. I like both pieces, but together, this is a whole lot of look. She’s such a gorgeous girl and I don’t know whether to focus on her face or her outfit!

She loves a red lip and it loves her back! One thing I would like to see is a change in hair for Rashida: even to do a cute twist or braid instead of her bangs would be welcome.

Christina Milian celebrated her daughter Violet’s 2nd birthday in Los Angeles. How adorable! Loving her shoes.

Last but not least was Alesha Dixon who was spotted partying it up at The Rose Club in London. She rocked a blazer with Sonia Rykiel’s Star Print Tank and black leather leggings. She accessorized with nude pumps and a hot pink Stella McCartney Falabella Clutch. Cute! Black patent leather pumps would have been the best pairing, but I liked how she put the pieces together.

That’s all folks! Who had your favorite looks this week?

- Faith

32 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm… Alicia Keys, Diddy, Cassie and More!”

1. Crystal says:

I would break the law for Cassie’s cape.

2. like_really_ray says:

I don’t like Jessica’s makeup..it looks too drugstore cosmetic aisle for me.

I looove pharell!!

4. I like Alicia keys dress but its tooooooo matchy matchy with that shoe…rashida, Cassie, and jlo always shoe and prove!!!!!

5. Amber says:

DIddy has that Eddie Murphy – Vampire in Brooklyn vibe. Me no likey!

6. Kandis says:

Everybody looks pretty good, except that guy standing next to Diddy. What is that? Is he not wearing pants? *I’m confused*

7. Janyce says:

I need Christina’s shoes!! Where can I get those?

8. Dobe says:

Ahh, Shyne. That surely is him. Saw a few pics floating around the ‘net this weekend… how things change with time.

Alicia and Cassie look good… can’t really get with Rashida’s outfit, though. And Jessica’s make-up looks pretty harsh.

9. Tiara says:

Cassie looks classyyyyyy!

10. Jen says:

Jessicas makeup is ghostly! YUCK..LOVING Alicias look and Cassies too. That fur is to die for!

11. sun.kissed says:

Loves Alicia’s get up, dare I say she finally got a stylist! I can’t get down with Diddy or Shyne’s look, they both need to go back to the drawing board. J. Lo is giving me life in that rose gold sequin dress. Fab! Pharrell and the ‘Oscar the Grouch’ green hair…I can’t even say anything.

12. Shyne is dressed in Jewish garb .

13. Courtney says:

The ladies rocked it…with the exception of Rashida!!!

14. SAW says:

OMG im shocked at Alicia Keys… she looks FAB!!!!!! the first time since the Karma Video… Loveeee!!

15. Hannah F. says:

Who is the guy standing next to Diddy with the half shaven Pimp hair??? He was such a don’t. Rashida is such a hit and miss for me. Sometimes she looks perfect, and other times she looks like a reject like here. She could have took either the pant or the shirt and paired them with great elements instead of wearing them together. I’m inspired by Cassie’s fur cape, Diddys leather shirt, and Pharrell’s shorts. Loves it

16. Taj says:

Alicia Keys looks absolutely beautiful and classy.

17. Chimee says:

That sure is Shyne! Guess they made up since his jail stint. But is wrong with his hair? lol

18. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Shyne is an Orthodox Jew now. Bad Boy will make you find your religion, sheesh! And who smacked Jessica Alba with a powder brush?!

19. Rob says:

I too would like to see Rashida change her hairstyle. She has such a great face, it would be a nice change. I think the floral head to toe trend can be quite chic if executed properly. Unfortunately, she missed the mark…

I am also curious to see Pharrell’s hair sans beanie. Are we having a green hair moment?

I am convinced Keys has hired a stylist/new team…

20. Gemini says:

Are you guys serious? “What is wrong w/ his hair?”

Shyne is an orthodox Jew!

21. Savage says:

Rashida’s fit looks like those old school joints where if u look at it long enough you can see the image inside…And yea Jessica did her own makeup as one can tell…

22. Tam says:

Can you really call J.Lo’s dress a “dress”, looks like a shirt. I was wondering where her bottoms were.
    Cassie…HOT!!
    Alicia..HOT!!!
    Rashida..NO ma’am!!
    Christina..Cute casual!

23. ladyluo says:

Alicia keys is simply stunning. I don’t think I have ever used that word to describe her. And I am not into optical illusion dresses but this is fab. The shoes are interesting. Any info on those?

I don’t know how you could focus on Diddy when that person is standing next to him

24. dana says:

Jessicas makeup is not blended at all!

25. Noirre says:

Alicia looks great, luv her dress.

26. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Love Alicia’s makeup, indeed flawless!! Jessica’s makeup looks too old for her…don’t like…and she’s usually on point…

27. WHOA! says:

Please let us know who Alicia’s shoes are made by

28. Lynaya says:

Alicia (finally) looks cute, if a little too matchy. Diddy…Count Blackula. Shine? His hair got more waves than some challah bread but um..no.

29. ChellzDuh says:

My fav is Jennifer hot hawt! and people Shyne was dressing according to his religion, he is an Orthodox Jew which is also the reason he shaved his head as such….he’s not a pimp (insert eyeroll)

30. Lioness says:

Ignorance shows it’s face again. SMH. Pimp??? -_-

On another note, loving Christina’s look. Jennifer does no wrong, Cassie and Diddy look amazing. I hope they have a pic together. Their outfits compliment each other.

31. Marianne says:

I agree with a lot of your comments. Loved the Diddy look for sure. Yes to more leather shirts. And Alicia, the last few photos I’ve seen of her shows more style than I’ve ever seen from her before. She’s looking really fresh and glowing as well.

32. wiyr says:

EVERY TIME I SEE J.LO I LAUGH. FOR PASS 10 YEARS SHE IS BASICALLY CAN’T FOUND A RICH MAN LIKE PUFF DADDY THIS IS ANOTHER POOR MAN SHE IS DATING AGAIN I FEEL SORRY FOR HER I THINK SHE NEED TO BE SINGLE FOR A WHILE MAYBE DIDDY WOULD TAKE HER BACK BUT I DON’T THINK THAT IS GONNA HAPPEN CUZ DIDDY HAVE CASSIE NOW AND SHE BEAUTIFUL