March 4th, 2012
Cassie, Kanye West, Men's style

What does one wear to a Givenchy fashion show? Well, Givenchy of course!
Kanye West perched front row at the brand’s Fall 2012 womenswear show in Paris in a white star studded sweater from Givenchy’s Fall 2012 mens collection:

20120305-183518.jpg
While the sweater was originally modeled with a starred and studded collared shirt underneath, the artist formerly known as the Louis Vuitton don skewed cool, rocking the sweater on its own with black pants.

A star shirt is the perfect piece for a star producer/rapper/designer. Fittingly, the top is simply not available for the plebes just yet, but we’ll let you know when it is.
Are you feeling Ye’s ‘fit?

*Check out who else made appearances:

Alicia Keys
Diddy
Cassie
Posted In
17 comments

17 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Kanye West’s Paris Givenchy Fall 2012 Fashion Show White Givenchy Star Embellished Sweater”

1. jo jo says:

Not feeling Kanye’s bedazzled top… I think it’s be a lot nicer sans the stars and a tad more fitted.

As for everyone else… hot!

2. sun.kissed says:

No, I don’t like his shirt or the way he styled it. Diddy looks foolish. Dare I say Alicia is taking the crown from what I see.

3. Erika says:

Don’t like Kanye’s shirt at all. Like Jo Jo said its a little too bedazzled. Diddy – I don’t like either. Alicia – I have seen better

4. Robz says:

I love the top, but I will admit I am a Givenchy stan.
    Shoot me.

The PR team is funny at Givenchy…

Diddy! Wow Lol… if leather shirts could talk. Cassie’s face is just gorgeous.

5. Miss Moore says:

I don’t think anyone liked particularly great. The pieces are nice but the styling left something to b desired. Finally, Kanye’s sweater reminds me of something my mama wore

6. Nah I am straight on ye!!!!! I usually go for anything he does but this is where I draw the line smh

7. Kanye West rocks man.

8. Pink Crystal says:

Too feminine.

9. Crystal says:

People think Kanye can do no wrong but if my man walked out of the house in that TOP, I’d give him the side eye. Diddy and Alicia lost me here.

10. Kikidiva says:

Kanye stole that sweater out of my grandma’s closet…

11. Shanita says:

Ye needs to have a star-spangled seat. Me cyant

12. Marthe says:

Diddy looks like a vampire.

Can someone please send a space ship to fetch Kanye’s mind and bring it back to earth?

14. Lou Lou says:

I am sorry but people are crazy if they think celebrities aren’t supposed to take fashion risks and push the envelope. If they dressed like all the people who are hating they wouldn’t be celebrities. Guess what else?!? No matter what they do someone won’t like it so…CARRY ON!!

15. Vanessa says:

LOL, diddy needs to stop it.

16. Lulu Mzathu says:

Yeezy lookin dope as always!
    Not so sure about Diddy

17. myra says:

GO HOME DIDDY AND KANYE USUALLY A BIG FAN BUT NOT TODAY WITH HIS LITTLE SISTER JUMPER ON