March 1st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Julia Sarr-Jamois, Angela Simmons, Kanye West, and More!
By Faith

From Milan Fashion Week to BET’s Rip the Runway Fashion Show in New York City, our favorite stylish stars were definitely out and about this week. The ladies went for bold prints and hues while the gents opted for neutrals and fly kicks.

20120301-112538.jpg

Check out some of this week’s hottest looks:

Julia Sarr-Jamois and Sonam Kapoor chose prints at Milan Fashion Week in Miu Miu and Roberto Cavalli. Kanye West and Thandie Newton kept it polished in all-black and on the opposite side of the spectrum, Mya and Estelle opted for red, with Mya throwing some other bright pieces in the mix. Selita Ebanks and Tamar Braxton went totally glam in showstopping dresses and statement-making shoes: work ladies! Black leather jackets had a moment this week on Robin Thicke, Angela Simmons and Rita Ora. I really loved Diggy Simmons in his colorblock varsity jacket and Wale looked oh so fresh in his Versace Medusa tee.

Who had your favorite looks this week?

34 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Julia Sarr-Jamois, Angela Simmons, Kanye West, and More!”

1. Tia says:

Tamar needs to have a seat in that Ice Capades outfit

2. wallflower says:

Mya looks like she’s posing in the bathroom at a hood ass beauty shop, lol!

3. Dom says:

People really stepped it up this week! Everyone looks good! I love Estelle’s suit though, and Angie’s leather jacket.

4. ummmm says:

Can someone PLEASE tell me what wig Selita has on!? I want it NOW!!! I love the color and I’m not damaging my own own hair to get it.

5. 5ucHUNNY says:

Tamar does lookin like an ice skater…lol..Estelll looks Great the color and pants ugh i love it…I think Mya looks cute but i did notice it looks like she at a hole n the wall

6. mary says:

Tamar is over the much shes just trying too much and going too hard. I understand she wants to be the break out hit but she doesnt have her own style i feel like shes in one of Beyonces old tour costumes!. Estelles suit is everything. Mys is thick isnt she!

7. Shanita says:

Thandie looks cute* Selita got her wig off Broadway, in the Lion King dressing room.

8. I am rocking with angela, estelle, diggy, and rita ora…..

9. Marsha D says:

LMAO@ Shanita! Everyone except Tamar looks good…Mya is killin em with her thick legs n cankles….that background gotta go though…somebody at that club forgot to paint their walls :-/

10. cc says:

Diggy is such a cutie, Mya gurlll u THICK! Lastly, ::sigh:: Tamar is soooo Tacky, ALL THE TIME!!!!! from her wigs to makeup to clothes, and its crazy b/c she really thinks she be doing something. And gets on her sisters for how they dress, yet she always looks the worst. Just b/c its a designer label does not make it hot! She def has that new money mentality Toni mentioned first season.

11. Belle says:

Can someone tell me where I can get an affordable black leather jacket like Angela’s for cheap, like under $50 please????

12. KBS says:

Shanita and Marsha…SMH, ya’ll ain’t right.
    I absolutely love Estelle’s suit, and Thandies curls are prefection. Diggin the chick with the ill ‘fro too.

13. THAT girl says:

Estelle and Salita get my vote!!

14. THAT girl says:

*Selita

15. Shawna says:

@ CC, Tamar def has that “new money” attitude. Please, sit down!

16. BK says:

I loved Mya’s look right til I got to her feet. A bright yellow shoe or turquois like her bracelet would have been better.

Tamar looks like she’s about to hit the stage or the ice rink. I can’t decide which. Either way, it’s too over the top and gaudy for my liking.

Not digging Selita’s looks. For all the access she has to clothes, she rarely gets it right. Hate that hair!

Estelle’s look is fire red hot just like that pant’s suit she’s rocking! I would have lost the necklaces personally, but I love the look.

Thandie looks super cute! Loving those curls.

Rita looks a grungie mess. Too much going on and I know what she was trying to do with the Louboutins for contrast, but this look is a mess.

17. Apple says:

Everyone looks great except Tamar. Her breast made me vomit a lil in my mouth. Why does it look like that from the side? o__O

Thandie is toooooo cute. I love how she looks like she just threw her clothes. Effortless style.

Makeup here is on point except for Angela. Not feeling her eyes.

18. ninjo says:

Its about time! Thandie has been looking a little dry lately. She looks amazing here!

OMG @tia yes Tamar needs to sit down

I really want to like this Rita girl but I just can’t ignore her swag jacking. I mean I know I’ve seen Rhi in this and pretty much everything else she ever wears. Someone needs to redirect her style.

19. ninjo says:

@Marsha D and 5ucHUNNY

…and she’s touching it!!! (threw up in my mouth)

20. Kishonda says:

Thandie looks great!!!

21. Vanessa says:

My favorite are Kanye and Mya. They look very sophisticated and fly. <3 it.

22. Elena says:

Estelle is killing it!!

23. sun.kissed says:

Estelle for the win! I knew she had it in her!

24. wyo says:

I think this is the first time I’ve seen Thandie Newton’s curls. BEAUTIFUL!

25. Clarah Lopez says:

Wow i am in love with Thandie Newton’s hair, she looks so young and fresh-faced. Really pretty <3

26. kiera.nitely says:

sonam kapoor is pretty

27. Jinx Moneypenny says:

Lemme just say I’m glad Thandie went natural, she looks awesome! It really does do more wonders for her face than straight hair ever did.

28. Dobe says:

Thandie looks so cute! Love her hair!

I also love the color of Estelle’s suit… not sure if I like the fit of the pants, though.

29. Ronnie says:

Estelle looks good! I love when people do this grunge/ high end look (Rita)!

30. MonaLisa_310 says:

I’m not sure who said the ice skater thing first but you could not have said it better. She definitely looks like an ice skater!!! lol

31. Aleet says:

Estelle shut-it-douwn!

32. CG says:

Mya’s legs are giving me everything!

33. krystel says:

Didn’t even recognize that was Tamar took me a while. She needs a glam team asap. Please call June Ambrose lady. Estelle looks great.

34. anna says:

nic all pics sonam nd jennifeir