February 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Get the Look: Meagan Good’s The Ivy Backless Long Sleeve Top

Krissy writes, ” Can you help me find this top Meagan Goode was seen wearing at the Ivy in LA?”

” Something similar would be ok too. Thanks in advance.”
You know we got you!
While my first thought was that Meagan was wearing a $80 cowl back top from LA based brand, Blue Life, it doesn’t seem as if their particular silhouette comes in gray:

And it doesn’t button up in the front.
If you’re more transfixed on the ‘cardigan’ aspect of Meagan’s look, this $155 Alexander Wang Backless Cardigan comes close…

But the back is quite different.
If a look for less will do, why not get it with this draped back top from Forever 21?

It has similar qualities and is a steal at only $18. If that works, get it, plus a few other open back options here:

What do you think of her look? Would you rock it?

*Reader Key contacted us with the scoop! She wrote, “I’m pretty sure Meagan Good has on a backless cardigan by Boutique, it was out about 4-5 years ago…You know Meagan is known to rock her stuff over and over and keep it relevant ;-)” Updates to come…

18 Responses to “Get the Look: Meagan Good’s The Ivy Backless Long Sleeve Top”

1. amanda says:

my kinda of sexy I would rock the hell out of this!

2. SlimB says:

Meagan makes everything look good. love her !

3. Vanessa says:

Oh gee, I love it. Thanks for letting us know a style can be found at F21!

4. fashionismylife says:

do you have any options that are buttoned in the front, like meagan’s top? the suggestions are good, but im trying to find something more identical…please help! thanks!

5. fashionismylife says:

do you have anything with the button-down front, like meagan has in the pic? just trying to find a more similar option…thanks!

6. jasmine says:

was waiting for this mail bomb to get posted. love meagan’s shirt, wish you could’ve found an exact match. thx for alternatives

7. Claire says:

Hey…I took a stab at it. My eyes must’ve been fading when I saw the pic because I didn’t notice the buttons. At any rate, hopefully someone who has the scoop can write in. Leave a comment! Off to bed…xoxo

8. Mekajahstarfly says:

Very cute….Loving the shirt. Nice to see her in something other than knee highs and shorts/thights.

9. Grace says:

I love that top she’s wearing. I’m a huge fan of backless styles.
    *Am I the only one who is sick of her hairstyle?

10. elyce216 says:

Yes! I was thinking of sending this in for mailbomb

11. I love Megan’s look that shirt is everything even the one from forever 21

12. Jasmine says:

The original by Alexander Wang is sold out on shopbop

13. My Response says:

I absolutely love Megan’s top. i was hoping a post would show up here. Not really feeling the other looks. I want that top to plunge!!!

14. Nessa B says:

That is a very sexy cardigan! Sexy and unique. Perfect combination.

15. Thatgirl says:

Am I the only one wondering how her boobs are holding up? Lol. That’s a definitely no for me

16. Lilmsknowitall says:

Where are those nude pumps from…

17. Fashionbum82 says:

@Grace i was thinking the same thing she had that hairstyle for like 5 years now….lol Love the shirt tho and yes i am curious to know how her boobs stay in place with this backless shirt?!

18. hmmmm says:

@Lilmsknowitall

I am thinking that they are YSL, but I am not 100% sure.