February 28th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Electric blue leather seems to be the call for the season…
While we offered you a fun look for less for Rita Ora’s Parm restaurant ensemble, it seems Jay-Z’s new artist was actually rocking the same $1,181 Trapstar Electric Blue Lamb Leather Studded Jacket Angela Simmons was spied in last December:

20120228-114442.jpg
While Rita complemented the azure topper with a gray shirt, semi sheer maxi, and red accents, Angela went for casual in a t-shirt and jeans with a Louis Vuitton bag and stiletto boots.
The jacket has shoulder stud details and a leopard print interior:

Who wore it better?

Get both their jackets for less here or shop Trapstar at www.iamtrapstar.com.
Still don’t know who Rita Ora is? Watch this viddy here:

16 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Rita Ora vs. Angela Simmons in Trapstar’s Electric Blue Studded Jacket”

1. Ej says:

I like her! Jay is the man!

2. cc says:

i like Rita! I think its F!@KED UP that Rihanna just went and stole that girl whole swag, smh

3. peace craze says:

Angela without a doubt she killed it

4. Cari says:

Definitely Ang!!

Aside from the jacket, Claire, can you get the deets on Rita’s skirt??? I’m in love!

5. BJ says:

I think Rita rocked it best.

@Cari you can find a skirt similar to that at F21

6. SlimB says:

I think Angie rocked it better, although I love rita’s skirt.
    &JayZ love girls w. accents.

@cc – rihanna has been out longer than rita

7. JaneBMore says:

I like Rita’s look more.

8. Fashionbum82 says:

Rita for the win!

9. whitney says:

Rita Definitely…I love Angela’s but its more a normal casual day. Rita’s is casual with a lot of personality. I love it.

&&& why are people so worried about people stealing people’s swag?? EVERYTHING in Fashion is RECYCLED does it really matter? Get over yourself bcos your probably going to be steal this swag….

10. cc says:

@Slimb AND???? so what, thats the problem right there, ppl are gonna think she’s biting off rih when its clearly the other way around…rihanna JUST started with this london punk vibe and blonde hair that Rita has rocking and mastered (b/c she definitely does it better ijs) for quite a few years now. Wont be the first time rihanna swiped somebody’s swag…

11. sun.kissed says:

Angela for the win!

12. Vanessa says:

Rita had more swag to it which I find so sexy but I find the way Angel ore to be to more conventional and more aligned with my style.

13. Est87 says:

I’ve figured it out; I just don’t like the jacket?! That’s Angela, Azelea and now Rita. Don’t like it on either on them, so I’ve come the conclusion that I just don’t like the damn thing.

14. LuvinTrey says:

Gotta go with one of my fave fashionistas-Angela Simmons took the cake. Ritas look was too much and didnt do much for her shape. Angela let the jacket take center stage by toning down everything else and it worked.

15. Mona L says:

Yall bugging saying Angela with that terrible ass LV bag!

16. ErZzA says:

I think Rita rocked Better than that other Girl….Love ya Rita Ora..!!!!
    You rock all.!!