February 28th, 2012
Accessories, Lookbook
Lookbook: Melody Ehsani Spring 2012
By Faith

Melody Ehsani is known for her statement-making jewelry and her Spring 2012 collection “Forget Me Not” falls right in line. Inspired by nature, the pieces are definite head-turners with animal motifs, flowers, tribal elements, and so much more.

Pink Lady Earrings $34, Pink Lady Collar $70
Pink Lady Necklace $60

Ehsani shows the influence of nature right out the gate with pink flamingo motifs giving a retro-inspired vibe to the collection and channeling Grease’s “Pink Ladies”. She takes it one step further with the lotus flower which shows up on statement drop earrings, large rings, and a bib necklace.

Lotus Earrings $54
Lotus Ring $34
Lotus Necklace $68

Then the tribal inspiration begins with showstopping laser etched earrings and collars that will be the focal point of any ensemble you wear for the season.

Vendetta Earrings $54
Reception Earrings $57
Tribal Collar $44

There is even an art deco selection boasting faceted shapes and fringe detailing for a bold, yet very feminine look: perfect for eveningwear.

Art Deco Earrings $64, Art Deco Cuff $60

This is such a solid collection from Melody Ehsani — one that plays on Spring trends without being cliché or overdone. Retailing from $30 – $76, you won’t break the bank and can surely indulge in a few pieces to get your jewelry fix. My favorite pieces are the Tribal Earrings because they can be worn everywhere from in the office with a structured sheath to out on the town with a hot LBD.

You can buy the whole collection now at www.melodyehsani.com.

Would you rock Melody Ehsani’s new collection?

15 Responses to “Lookbook: Melody Ehsani Spring 2012”

1. aj_wright says:

I think its cool n fun

2. Janae says:

Ive always loved Melody, As a person & a designer, Nice collection esp. the collars

3. LuvinTrey says:

Im also a huge Melody Ehsani fan. Her jewelry is unique and thats the main readon I love her designs. The Art Deco collection is my favorite

4. laura fashionably blessed says:

i purchased the majority of the pieces from this collection and recieved them last week i must say ive been pretty much obsessed with her for like 4 yrs….kinda disappointed though in this collection im used to her pieces being more substancial and i feel like these peices are kind of on the small side… I’m excited for her nail wraps that drop tomorrow on shopncla.com

5. I love every piece….I want them all!!!! she us so brilliant!!!!

6. ladyluo says:

I like

7. Miss Moore says:

Very pretty with the lite pops of color I would rock it, but considering it is all plastic the pieces could b cheaper

8. mi manning says:

Luv! 1st time I’ve heard of her!

9. sun.kissed says:

I like the tribal and art deco collections. Not feeling the any of the pink flamingos and the lotus rings.

10. Shantae says:

There are many great pieces! I really love them.

11. Can’t get my eyes off the pink flamingo necklace. It’s really well crafted. I mean it can make any plain top look trendy, let alone with a white shirt like that.

12. Jen says:

Yes i would so rock all those pieces. I’m so disgusted with BBW earrings and these are so creative and different.

13. Bella says:

melody ehsani can really do no wrong. i love everything she designs!

14. Nicole O. says:

YES for the collar necklaces! SO hot!

Xian is rockin’ the hell out of the jewelry.

15. Ellea says:

I have been following her designs for a while and everything she makes is so fun. Her designs are fresh and anyone can pull them off. Loves it all.