/* analytics code */
• Los Angeles residents: get excited. Topshop is coming to your city! After opening stores in New York City, Chicago, and now Las Vegas, the British retailer is set to add a fourth US store at The Grove shopping center. (WWD)
• Last night, Gwyneth Paltrow debuted a look from Tom Ford‘s very kept-under-wraps Fall 2012 collection. She wore an ivory column dress with a structured cape on the red carpet, and has since been snagging spots on all of this year’s Oscars best dressed lists. If this look is any indication, then Ford’s fall collection is really on point.
• Creative Director Stefano Pilati is leaving his post at YSL. Pilati has been with the brand since 2004, when he stepped up to take the place of Tom Ford. Hedi Slimane is said to be poised to take the now open position. (Fashionista)
• Alek Wek, teen blogger Tavi Gevinson, Cyndi Lauper, and more star in Uniqlo’s colored jeans commercial. (Fashionista)
• We all thought Gisele Bundchen was the world’s richest supermodel, but Forbes magazine is reporting otherwise. Indeed, it is Kathy Ireland who is the richest, who is worth more than $350 million, with a retail empire valued at $2 billion (!). (Vogue UK)