February 27th, 2012
Amber Rose, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Amber Rose partied it up this past weekend with Paris Hilton and Emily B in a $325 Alexander Wang Mesh Polo anchored by the brand’s $325 engineered tracksuit miniskirt:

She finished the look with a pair of super popular $895 Giuseppe Zanotti Sculpted Jem Wedges in gold.
Her stretch textured long sleeve polo tee has contrast trim at the collar:

Her stretch knit skirt (shown in navy/aqua) comes with a cool geometric intarsia design:

And her heels are the toast of Tinseltown, thanks to their heelless design and cool sculptural silhouette:

Amber spared no expense with this ensemble, but hmmm….it’s not doing it for me. Maybe it’s the white bra?

What say you?

If you want her look, get it here:

Spied @The Fashion Fiend
Image Source

46 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Amber Rose’s Paris Hilton 31st Birthday Party Alexander Wang Engineered Polo, Track Suit Miniskirt, and Giuseppe Zanotti Sculpted Jem Wedges”

1. mesa says:

I like the skirt. It baffles me when I see people wear long sleeves in the club lol

2. now that I can really see each piece its not bad, but I wish she wouldve pulled the skirt up to make it high waist!!!!!!

3. binks says:

I agree Claire something about this outfit just isn’t working for me…interesting pieces but they don’t mesh well it looks cheap despite the prices

4. Tee says:

She has the body to pull it off, so I’m not mad at you Amber girl!

5. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

She needs to do some 8 minute abs or fix her posture, or both…not feeling that outfit.

6. Nessa B says:

I actually like the out fit. I just think she shouldn’t have worn that color bra that you can see through the shirt. Also i love the shirt, the collar kills it though. If she had the same out fit with a better bra and the shirt w/o the collar, then the look would be super hot.

7. Nessa B says:

Oh! And ps, I’m so over these no heel sculpted shoes. Can we move on to the next big thing please, thanks.

8. Apple says:

Love the outfit minus the bra smh

9. hypnotic says:

i don’t know what color bra she could have worn the top is see through! it looks grey to me, which is the color of the polo. the bra and skirt are too small!

10. zee says:

the collar on the top kills the whole look for me and somehow the lip color with that outfit isnt really blending well in my opinion…

11. Sandra says:

ughh that bra! no ma’am! It kills the whole look for me..

12. Livi says:

the skirt & shoes are hot but between that collar & bra…no

she look a hot ass mess….. she dressed better when she was w. Kanye…And look at Emily over there..wasn’t she crying in season 1 because she thought Fab and Amber were having relations? You Gotta Love reality television

14. sun.kissed says:

The bra is wearing me out. The pieces are cute separately, but she shouldn’t have tried to make an outfit out of it.

15. Dee says:

It looks sloppy.

16. @bumiSAYS says:

of course…other women would call attention FIRST to her shape…of course! *side eye to all the shade being thrown*

I actually like it. I think it’s cute and fitting to her. I especially like the top, I can see it going great with jeans. My only pet peeves are the bra being exposed and the skirt being a tad too short other than that…I like it & she better werrrrkkkk with the thick thighs and average stomach.

If shes happy who is someone behind an annoymous &/or blank picture to knock her.

17. aj_wright says:

the bra though smh…. shoes are cute sweater is too. she lools like she is stretching the hell out of that skirt. btw tgis is not a club outfit

18. Tiffany says:

This outfit may have been cute had it not been for that stupid collar. She needs to hire Kanye as her stylist AGAIN. SMH. She keeps reaching and MISSING.

19. Marthe says:

I actually don’t like those shoes with any outfit except all black or something like that. The shoes grab too much attention and are too special for this kind of outfit. I like the ensemble anyway. In the last picture she has such a ‘normal woman body’, goooood for my self-esteem ! :D

20. chill19121 says:

She just looks like your average girl in the club… everything too small. She always manages to cheapen her designer threads smh. Not a good look.

21. aries says:

i like each piece, just not together. i like her nails.

22. whitney says:

don’t like it one bit.

23. Coniaknowsfashion says:

She working that dress… so it works

24. yusufswifee says:

#clears throat…the problem with the bra is that it is ill fitting. I am not a fan of see thru clothing or showcasing my bra…but I did automatically notice that the bra was ill fitting so that is always a problem.

And to those of you who are making comments about her body….LMAO…remember this is the chic who is popular for nothing…aka how fabulous she looks.

25. yusufswifee says:

oh yeah and I do not like the outfit one bit….

26. MIO says:

o_0 she is beautiful obviously. I know that tight clothes are her thing, but damn. NO

27. koko says:

i hate ALLL of it.
    no it is not throwing shade or hating to say it doesnt fit her.
    for one, i think she is a pretty lady, but not everything is for every shape. how can you have such a nice full figure than wear..this…like that??!
    for two, i dont think those two pieces necessarily should be worn together.
    for three, im not sure that top should be SO sheer. meaning it is stretching too much, meaning it is too tight.
    reference the model wearing it…look at how it is flush through her torso, yet it is loose on her arms. yes im aware they might have clips in the back to make it more fetching and tighter on her frame. no i am not saying everyone should be a sample size at all!
    but tight short sheer. all in the same outfit??! CMON…people who say we are wrong for saying this looks bad…i dont see how one can say that.

28. Milia G. says:

I love the outfit I just feel like Amber should have pulled the skirt up more on the waist.

29. bella says:

she only dressed well when kanye styled her. and that’s true TEA.

30. Tamara says:

It would work for all of us (who know better) if she had gone up a size. She stuffed herself into this outfit. Not a wise decision in my opinion.

31. Love the skirt n shoes…not the top so much!

32. Vanessa says:

She needed to wear spanx and with the shirt being sheer she couldnt. A laxy black bra would have done better or just wearing a more conservative shirt. Her body looks great in it it just wasnt a good outfit.

33. Sherida says:

I like it!!! No it isnt club wear. No it isnt exsecuted properly. If the shirt was button up minus the see thru and there was a better fit (not so tight) it would be bomb!!

34. like_really_ray says:

The overly tight fit, the white bra & those particular sandals make her look cheesy. She has a spectacular shape that can still be seen in looser clothing.

35. MzMartinez says:

negative -_-

36. Roco Coco says:

Love this look. Super cute outfit I’d totally rock. But Amber is busting out of it in a big way! Those seems are crying… Would have looked better on a smaller frame like Angela Simmons maybe.

37. Candace V says:

Its the shirt and her body. I think she gained weight and forgot to dress for the extra lbs. Either way do you even have to ask? LOL! It gets a big HHHHHMMMMMM.

38. lanenabuena says:

She looks hot like it, its very Amber Rose. Get it mami

39. BLKROSE says:

Amber may want to push the plate back, because she looks a little plump. The outfit is a stripper hoe mess. Never liked her style. These pictures prove my case.

40. doesn’t do anything for her figure…she is usually a bit more polished.

41. Monica says:

sloppy.

42. Ayana says:

The skirt is cute but not with that shirt. That shirt does not belong in a club period!

43. Chelsea says:

I savor, cause I discovered just what I used to be havung a look for.
    You have ended my 4 day lonmg hunt! God Blerss you man.

Have a nice day. Bye

44. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.
    It will alwways be interesting to read content from other
    authors annd practic somethingg from other sites.

45. You really make it eem so easy with your presentation
    however I find this topic too be really one thing whicfh I feel I’d never understand.
    It seems too complex and very extensive for me. I’m taking a look ahead to your next publish, I’ll
    attempt to get the dangle of it!

46. Hello! I’ve been following your blog for a while now and
    finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston
    Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!