February 27th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna

Fashion Bomb celebs are certainly clinging to Topshop Unique’s Spring 2012 collection!
First Azealia Banks wore the brand’s “All Seeing Eye” dress to London Fashion Week, and now Rihanna has been papped in the brand’s $100 Pixelated Cleopatra Sweater:

The comfy piece features a print of Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra:

Rih Rih completed the look with an asymmetrical skirt, a chunky gold necklace, Kitten Noir sunglasses by Anna-Karin Karlsson….

And $650 Giuseppe Zanotti bi-color pumps:

This is certainly an interesting look for a star whose style is clearly in transition.
What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

If you want her look, get it here:

29 Responses to “Get the Look: Rihanna’s London Topshop Unique Pixelated Cleopatra Sweatshirt, Anna-Karin Karlsson Kitten Noir Sunglasses, and Giuseppe Zanotti Two Toned Pumps”

1. mesa says:

I like the sweater but that’s it…..she looks pretty but her outfits lately have been just off to me.

2. I love it! I just tried on a leather skirt and sweatshirt combo last night….all I could do was smile….shes is on her LONDON ISH….she better be because they don’t play on the fashion tip in London Town

3. binks says:

Meh….I agree with mesa I am just not interested in rihanna’s style anymore

4. Tee says:

NO! I assume Rihanna is her own stylist now????

5. jasmine says:

yeah sure

6. Jen says:

I sure hope this “transition” dont last too long and she can get to whatever point shes trying to make. Im not feeling her white trash look these days.

7. The outfit is clearly a mess, but I think she could really pull off some cute looks if she swapped something from this look for something for fitting. I like all the pieces, but the fact that she put all of it together for a look…. =/ No ma’am.

8. The outfit is clearly a mess, but I think she could really pull off some cute looks if she swapped something from this look for something more fitting. I like all the pieces, but the fact that she put all of it together for a look…. =/ No ma’am.

9. TRUTH teller says:

SHE IS WAY OF THE RADAR!

10. sun.kissed says:

I like the sweatshirt and the glasses. Fitted leather pants would have made this look a 10!

11. Dee says:

Is she attempting to pay tribute to Liz’s bday today? lol!

12. aj_wright says:

i can see it being cute with an open mind. but when ppl are used to a particular style radius on u this wud be a no no

13. Tiffany says:

She looks thrown together as usual. NEXT. With her CLASSLESS and UNEDUCATED Tweets and the hot messes that she calls outfits AND the fact that she CAN’T sing and is one heck of a LAZY performer. I’m OVER her. The only thing appealing about her was the way that she dressed and that’s gone. Stick a fork in her.

14. Rutgers University says:

I never thought i would see the day! But I am sooo over Rihanna! I guess it’s true what my granny would say “when you like somebody they can do no wrong but when you dislike somebody even the way they breathe turns you off”.

It seems like she is in a downward spiral. I just can’t support somebody who just seems hell-bent on self destruction. Her tweets used to be fun/funny/interesting, now they’re bizarre and just completely classless.
    I hope she gets it together but i have a feeling she won’t.

15. Nakia P says:

What happened to the stylish girl I once adored, she always looks a mess to me now.

16. FashionLuv says:

Umm…”hated it” (in living color)

17. Libby says:

I really wish someone would come out with Black Stylish Hollywood Icons on tops. I can’t see myself wearing anything with Liz Taylor on it.

18. Liz says:

To Tiffany: this post was about the OUTFIT, not the PERSON wearing the outfit. Why you mad for?

19. Roco Coco says:

I really do like this look. But I’m a minimalist, so I’d minus the chucky necklace…

20. bkbombshell131 says:

i love the glasses but they are a bit expensive..i would buy a cheaper pair.I also like the shoes but i dont like this baggy look style she has been rocking lately.

21. hmmmm says:

Can someone PLEASE enlighten me about this “all seeing eye” business. All I know is that it stands for something evil and that is associated with the illuminati. I truly want to believe that these artists aren’t in to all that foolishness, but seeing some of their videos and what they wear, I can’t help but to think that something deeper is going on.

So does anyone know an alternative meaning for it?

22. Tiffany says:

@Liz I commented on the OUTFIT. And I’m mad because she has to too much influence to be a hot mess. If the post is about the outfit, why are you commenting on what I POSTED. Why you mad?! WTF

23. SPAG LO says:

i think she just started something here..

24. hmmmm says:

@ Anon….

So I guess I was right, smh…. Lord, please help her. Hopefully she will come back to the good side.