February 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Beyonce and Jay-Z weren’t the only celebs at the Knicks vs. Nets game!
Lala Anthony also showed support for her husband in style, pairing camouflage pants and Air Jordan Knicks Spizikes Sneakers with a pricey $1,695 Yigal Azrouel Lambskin Jacket with Elbow Vents:

20120221-165007.jpg
The two-tone leather jacket features knit insets and cutout elbows at zip-off long sleeves. It also has a chic asymmetrical zipper and hem:

What do you think of her outfit? Hot! or Hmm?

If you can afford to splurge, get her jacket at Shopbop.

40 Responses to “Splurge: Lala Anthony’s Knicks vs. Nets Game Yigal Azrouel Lambskin Jacket with Elbow Vents”

1. Ashley says:

Love her Jordan’s

2. Nicole says:

Love La La smile!!!!!…And my girl King Bey still thicka than a snicka bar…I personally dont have anty problems with it..and oh yeah claire, beyonce had on some serious shoes too!

3. Larissa says:

i love the look but this shoes isn’t good

4. Andie says:

I like! Its nice to see her switch up her shoe game and be relaxed but keep it cute

5. Crystal says:

Love Lala’s look. She looks so comfortable!!!!! This is what I would wear to a bball game. I need a yellow blazer, but Beyonce’s is too big. Kim K rocked a yellow blazer with some black leather pants….yesssssss!

6. Mark Blanco says:

LaLa is looking mighty fine right there. and those spizikes.. lucky Carmelo

7. Nia says:

I think this style fits her better than when she tries to wear heels. She always looks top heavy

8. Bella says:

She looks cuteee

9. TRUTH teller says:

LOVE THE JACKET DEF OVER PRICED! HOPING I CAN FIND A CHEAPER VERSION! BUT STILL LOVE LALA! AS FOR THE SNEAKERS THEY DONT LOOK RIGHT WITH THE OUT FIT LOOKS OFF! WHITE HIGH TOPS OR BLACK HIGH TOP WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER CHOICE WITH A PAIR OF SKINNY JEANS

10. Marthe says:

I’m searching for a combat-print SKINNY jeans but can’t find it anywhere… Stupid Belgian shops and no creditcard !

11. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

She looks so cute! I need to know about those sneakers?? Jordans?!?!

12. metoo247 says:

I love me some Bey (and she looked great by the way)…but Lala nailed it. Ladies, this is how you dress when you’re going to a basketball game. If you’re fly you can make a casual fit look bomb…if you’re not…wellllllll

13. Claire says:

Just noticed this, but it’s kind of crazy that Lala’s in sneakers and Beyonce’s in 6 inch heels and they appear to be the same height. Beyonce must be a shorty!

14. aja pride says:

She has on the Knicks Spizikes.

15. Alexis says:

This outfit is everything! this is what you wear to a basketball game. Cute and casual!

16. sun.kissed says:

This outfit is nice for running errands, not for sitting courtside. I prefer a bit more glam, something is a bit off. The outfit and shoes are fine, just not together. SN: I’m not feeling the blonde tips either.

17. Crystal says:

@Marthe, I know 7 for all mankind had a pair. Try forever 21.
    @Claire, Beyonce is not short. It must be the angle. They are about the same height. Yes, I’ve seen both in person but not standing next to each other. when I saw Bey, she was with Jay and he was not towering over her and he’s pretty tall.

18. anonymous says:

@Crystal: Beyonce is too big??? That is absurd. First of all, she just had a baby, and second, you can still see some space between her thighs…Come on now.

@Andie: YESSSS! I’m glad she switched it up as well. We’ve all seen her in her “glam” court side attire, so it’s nice to see her in something different. And she does look very relaxed, comfortable (and proportionate, lol). She looks like she is actually there to WATCH the game, not put on for the cameras. She looks AWESOME.

And as far as court side attire in general, I feel like as long as the hair and face are done, and your looks is polished and put together, you can get away with sneakers. Plus, she’s a WIFE. She doesn’t really need to do anything extra, lol. She already got the ring!

19. aries says:

this is the best i have ever seen lala look. she looks comfortable. she usually look like she is trying so hard. so yes, the look is hot, but the jacket is not worth $1600. beyonce looks different being laid back and at the game.

20. Dobe says:

I like this. She looks cute and comfortable, while supporting her man’s team with the sneakers. Jacket is overpriced, though. Looks like something H&M or UO would have in a similar style.

21. Gz says:

@anonymous …. You didn’t read crystal’s comment correctly. She said she wanted a yellow blazer but beyonce’s was too big. She didn’t say beyonce was too big. Sheesh

I love lala’s look. Cute and casual. Plus she whenever I see her walking in heels I always think she going to fall over. She never looks comfortable in them .

22. Vanessa says:

Eeehh, I dont really like Lala look.

23. LawyerChic says:

FINALLY, some one who looks appropriately dressed for a sporting event!

24. Alexis says:

I LOVE LaLa, but she is def doing too much in this pic!! SMH Plus she’s copying Rhi Rhi with the army fatigue!

25. Mimi says:

Chiillle I didn’t know Rihanna invented camouflage!

26. Juanie says:

I love the look on Lala but I think the jacket is a tad bit too small

27. Siyam says:

According to Jet Mag, King Bey is 5’4″..but according to each doctor and whichever coach is measuring me I switch up between 5’6″ and 5’3″ lol

28. 5ucHUNNY says:

lol @ Mimi

29. lipz says:

wow Lala looks cute, i almost didnt notice Bey…

30. hollandkennedy says:

LOVVVEEEEEEE.

31. anonymous says:

It was a misread. My apologies.

32. Anon says:

You know LaLa was thinking “damn! I didn’t know Beyonce was coming, I would’ve worn something cuterrr!”

33. Modelchick says:

could someone tell me where i could get her trousers from ? i love this love .. nice be in sneakers sometimes x

34. Tifani says:

Lala’s individual pieces are cute, that just don’t look like they should should be paired together. I’m glad to see her in sneakers, great casua look!!!!

35. Melinda KE says:

Lala’s look is cute, I love the pants and sneaks together.

36. Nice Dresses ……… zip-off long sleeves.

37. CG says:

I love this casual look on lala. She rocked it properly.

38. Diva says:

she looks great for a game !
    why are heels necessary for a sporting event BEYONCE !?!?!?!

39. Na415 says:

I love when female rock sneakers to games, it shows off a different side of their styles. Lala shoe with the army green pant is a little risky for me but I loved to rock sneakers & add a touch of glam during my high school years!!!