February 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Nicki Minaj, Shopping
By Faith

20120218-081806.jpg
Is Nicki Minaj working on a collaboration with Forever 21? She was seen at the MAC store in New York City rocking the brand again. Nicki chose a $15.80 Striped Crop Sweater from the brand with a high-waist orange skirt, her new favorite Chanel bag and $795 Giuseppe Zanotti Platform Pumps:

Her sweater is from Forever 21′s Exclusive Design Collection and boasts a cropped silhouette and multicolor stripes.

Her suede peep-toe pumps feature skinny, wrapped heels measuring at 5 3/4″.

Oh Nicki, just change out that crazy blonde hair and let yourself look amazing! This is a really great look and I love the colorblocking, but her hair distracts you from fully appreciating it.

It seems that Ms. Minaj has turned over a new leaf and has started wearing looks that are dare I say it, wearable. I am actually excited to see what she chooses next!

Do you like Nicki’s look? If so, get it here.

25 Responses to “Get the Look: Nicki Minaj’s Forever 21 Exclusive Design Striped Crop Sweater and Giuseppe Zanotti Platform Pumps”

1. manny says:

I really love this outfit!

2. Kitty B. says:

I absolutely love this look! and its so easy to recreate :)

3. Aisha says:

I love that she is picking items that the kids who follow her can buy. She has the money but showing the kids you can look hot at any price point. One point for Nikki.

4. I am loving the bright colors… those shoes omg smh amazing

5. NikkiBellaRay says:

Yeah this outfit is really nice, and it doesn’t take away from her bold sense of style. I love LOVE the skirt.

6. Lilmsknowitall says:

It’s really cute… Mixing and matching luxe pieces with affordable threads

7. Lilmsknowitall says:

Sidebar the girl in the background in the last pic needs a makeover asap!

8. sun.kissed says:

Loves everything about this look, those pumps are FIRE! But once again Roman’s wig is ruining it. Burn that thing!

9. LawyerChic says:

The shoes are everything!

10. Shelly says:

As much as still mad at Nicki for that *HORRID* Grammy performance, she is making me like her again by adding affordable pieces to her wardrobe. And not just ANY affordable pieces, but from the beloved Forever 21 (one of my favorite stores, lol). I wonder if this was planned out, or if Nicki has something up her sleeve (hmmmmm, lol).

Anywho, I think she looks great! (sans that ratchet, no-good blonde lacefront wig),

11. anonymous says:

I think that may be a man in the background…not even trying to be funny.

12. Diamond says:

I can’t believe I am saying this but I actually like this look. Never thought my taste and Nicki’s could ever converge.

13. Glamorous Goddess says:

Love the color of Nicki’s shoes. The lace front has to go.

14. Dee says:

OMG! Love it! But,Nicki,please…the hair…stop it!

15. V says:

i hate everything she wears. i don’t see the growth or evolution. she looks basic

16. mesa says:

I have this shirt! Lol

17. Madpet says:

The outfit is decent but can we talk about that terrible lacefront? No one is seeing that monstrosity? Like really.

18. Naija Vix. says:

I actually love this!! the top is really cute BUT the SHOES set the whole look!!

19. Marthe says:

love it! The hair fits this outfit but I actually prefer Nicki in a more sexy way, which she not really does anymore, the latest looks were all crazy and way over the top. Hope she doesn’t become dull now (: (which is slightly unthinkable)

20. Grace says:

She looks super cute! I too appreciate her mixing high and low end pieces.
    *I wish that wig would die a slow painful death.

21. jillibooboo says:

love it!

22. Her hair pisses me all the way off… I can’t concentrate on anything else! Ughhh….

23. Sharde Monet says:

Nicki Minaj and her marketing team are pure geniuses..if there isnt a collab set up yet with forever 21 …best believe its on its way in the near future… #marketing101 $$$$

24. MissRich.com says:

I love that sweater…. and I think Nicki looks cute and fun!

25. MissRich.com says:

I love that sweater…. and I think Nicki looks cute and fun!