February 15th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Get the Look: Jourdan Dunn’s NYFW Ash Cool Suede Wedge Sneakers
By Faith

One of the best parts of Fashion Week is seeing the models out and about showing us all their cool off-duty style. Jourdan Dunn is one of our favorites and was seen in between shows rocking $225 Ash Cool Suede Wedge Sneakers:

Her high-top sneakers feature 3 1/2″ wedges and are crafted from suede, canvas and leather.

The comfy kicks are a more affordable version of Isabel Marant’s Wedge Sneakers and come in a variety of colors. Jourdan’s look is casual and comfortable but fun, which is exactly what you need while running around the city.

Are you feeling Jourdan’s look? If so, get it here.

Get a full selection of Ash Wedge Sneakers here.

Posted In
7 comments

7 Responses to “Get the Look: Jourdan Dunn’s NYFW Ash Cool Suede Wedge Sneakers”

1. Chimee says:

I love the Ash sneakers!!

2. MyfirstloveisParis says:

Ugh, the only time I will be caught dead wearing sneakers is to the gym.

I personally think, once you hit 25, you need to be wearing big girl shoes. Especially because most of the time they are not flattering and make a woman’s legs look short and stumpy (not many of us look like model Jordan Dunn). Also, I have never seen sneakers enhance any good outfit.

That’s just my .25

3. Kitty B. says:

@Myfirst you sound just like my beau!

We had this women in sneaker convo not too long ago and I agree with you both to some degree…its just something about THOSE sneakers or Isabel Marants version (i like hers more) I can see myself in these sneakers on a cool day just hanging out or grabbing lunch some where or shopping…I wouldnt say you can party the night away in those or go on a date, but on a relaxed day, i feel these are appropiate…#imo

4. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Not feeling Ash’s version but still dying to get my hands on Isabel Marants version. But it’s all sold out :(

5. Kishonda says:

So cute! I would definitely rock these and I dont even wear sneakers that often.

6. Vanessa says:

I am definitely feeling. Looking cute and presentable. Can’t knock it.

7. lanenabuena says:

Sneakers are for working out only, maybe just maybe a chuck taylor with a casual look but sneaks are only for the gym. Thats just me.