February 14th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Look for Less, Shoes, Shopping

Kellye writes, “I found these shoes a couple of days ago while cyber stalking the latest in fashion. I love the oversized neat bow & the retro feel to ‘em.”

“I need your eye for fashion to help me find them or something similir that’s not as expensive. I’m living off a just-graduated-college-trying-to-get-a-career type of budget, lol. Whatever you can do is cool. Thanx:)”
We gotcha! Jennifer Hudson stepped out for the star studded premiere in these $895 Giuseppe Zanotti Blue Suede Bow Platforms:

The haute Spring 2012 heels come in a myriad of fun colors like Tiffany Blue, raspberry, and brown:

Ca-ute!! But pricey. If you want a similar look for less, try these $110 Bebe bow Sandals:

They’re a lot less expensive and come in a lot of cool hues.
Get ‘em, along with a few more options here:

36 Responses to “Get the Look: Jennifer Hudson’s Think Like a Man Giuseppe Zanotti Blue Suede Bow Platform Sandals”

1. Indigo says:

She looks horrible… I like the mint color ones.

2. Liz says:

i don’t like the shoes much. i also don’t think she looks horrible. she might not have the best toned legs, but her outfit is cute and her self confidence is sky high…which is always in style

3. kat says:

It’s a cute outfit…but I’m not sure how about I feel about it on her. She has some bad legs. I’m gonna go hit the steps :-/

4. MyfirstloveisParis says:

I love her skirt but not for her. I wish she would try a nice A-line, knee length skirt for once.

5. She looks uncomfortable.

6. Dom says:

I love the outfit! Ugh! I need 900 dollars like RIGHT NOW!

7. Dobe says:

Cute outfit, nice legs or not. A different hairstyle would’ve done this justice.

8. sun.kissed says:

I like this outfit a lot, but not on here. She’s not working it. The skirt should be knee-length. The mix-match jewels aren’t working here either.

9. Grace says:

I sincerely wish she were wearing pants.

10. I adore the shoes but sheesh I don’t want to “drop down and get my eagle on” for them…..lmao

11. I wish her stylist would teach her that sheer stockings are her friend for those legs….smh otherwise she would be fab

12. rebecca says:

her outfit looks horrendous but the shoes are fiyah!

13. Tam says:

jennifer.. y u got soooo small.. i just like the shoes everything else YUCK.. *toned legs please

14. Kishonda says:

We are so hard on eachother D*M!

15. binks says:

I like the outfit but it is a little to young for jennifer though but if she wants to show her legs she should life is way to short to be following other people’s rules

16. lanenabuena says:

Nobody has a perfect body, but I do think that we should dress to fit our body, we need to accentuate our assets and t his outfit isn’t do that for her. The outfit is nice just not on Jen, I think she is too thin… I would like to see her with a few more pounds on, I think she would look lovely but that’s just me.

17. Vanessa says:

The shoes are adorable!

18. I loveeeee these shoes and I really like her skirt. I wish she would’ve chosen a different top to pair with it though.

19. Caribbelle says:

The shoes are cute, and Jennifer’s just gave me an idea. Something retro with a tea length skirt!!

20. D'Navia says:

Poor Jennifer never, ever has it together. She needs a better team. From those lace fronts to the ill fitting outfits. Love her music and recent weightloss though!

21. naija vix. says:

i NEED those shoes in my liiffeeee!!! but i do agree with everyone else, the outfit isn’t working on her :(

22. Diva says:

I love Jennifer Hudson…. but she needs to tone up those legs !!! ASAP !!!!

23. Jae says:

why doesnt she do lunges? why? squats? nope…

24. Tisha says:

She still has to tone up those legs!!

25. Cynthia says:

Who the hell is Jennifer’s team of stylists? They should all be FIRED!

26. Shaniece says:

I like the ensemble, but maybe if the skirt was a little longer to hide some of her celluite it would look more appropriate ? But this is what happens when you lose weight so quickly and don’t tone your body.

27. Shalanda says:

Cute outfit and cute shoes. However, this look is not one of her best.

28. Sharde Monet says:

Thes shoes are bad, but they’re obviously sitting room or stand in one place only lol

29. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

I agree with Grace, Priceess White and Shaniece 100%. She looks good but the skirt is way too short for those legs. She would’ve done better with pants. The shoes on the other hand is okay. I think it throws off the entire look. She looks like she needs to be on a yacht. IDK

30. Tiffany W says:

There is nothing wrong with her legs. This outfit looks awkward; the fit is off, which is why her body looks distorted.

31. The Shoes are hecka cute. lol

32. listen she lost 80 POUNDS….and yall are complaining saying that she needs to tone up her legs…her legs let you that she lost her weight naturally and not thru surgery like you drones have been saying…I’ve lost 50 pounds to date and my legs look a little like that….HOWEVER i dont feel bad cuz i rather have that loose skin then it filled with fat…toning your legs and arms takes time especially when you are losing the weight.

33. Na415 says:

Cute outfit, I wish i could afford those shoes to cute! I want that tiffany blue color ;0

34. Lilmsknowitall says:

Owe those shoes! :) guess I’ll be buying the cheaper version… I wish that she would have worn a colored boyfriend blazer no necklace a cute earring and her hair up

35. baby-b says:

her outfit is terrible. stylist…fired!

36. EssDot323 says:

She’s too fab to not have a (good) stylist.