February 14th, 2012
Claire's Life, Fashion Bomb TV, Fashion News
Fashion Bomb TV: Real Style at Mataano Fall/Winter 2012

Hey!
For episode 2 of New York Fashion Week Fashion Bomb TV, we went off site to the Mataano show to video tape a slew of fashionable people:

We chatted it up with designer Jeffrey Williams, and, of course, Ayaan and Idyl of Mataano:

We were having issues with sound, so interviews were sparse. Hope the visuals and the music gave you a feel for the event (it was catered by Chef Roblé!).
What do you think of the video, the style, and Mataano’s latest?
Video and editing by Sam Centore.

8 Responses to “Fashion Bomb TV: Real Style at Mataano Fall/Winter 2012”

1. Soul Touch says:

Love the shots…love seeing my ‘family’ dressed to impress.

But, um…who is the brother with the hat on pictured above? I need him in my life.

2. Claire, you are so beautiful and I love your hair. Totes dope!!!

3. mahoganyb says:

Love the video Claire! Btw isn’t that Chef Roble’s girlfriend (Ayaan)?

4. HavilandClarke says:

@ MahoganyB

Chef Roble’s girl is Ayan Elmi..

5. ChasidyB says:

I loved all the looks. From the models to the viewers. Fabulous!

6. ChasidyB says:

and Claire you’re beautiful!

7. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Love Jefferey Williams! We both went to F.I.T and I used to always see him around and everytime he would see me, he would say “Happy Birthday” for some odd reason…he’s one hilarious guy! And Chef Roble’ catered? Of course, who wouldn’t cater to your girlfriend show. Very nice and classy styles! Love the guy with the hat/suspenders…giving me that vintage feel!