February 7th, 2012
Snapshot
Snapshot: Meagan Good for Vibe Vixen February/March 2012
By Faith

Meagan Good for Vibe Vixen February/March 2012.

Snapshot is a section showcasing ad campaigns, pictures, and editorials featuring men and women of color. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!

Source: Vibe Vixen

Posted In
14 comments

14 Responses to “Snapshot: Meagan Good for Vibe Vixen February/March 2012”

1. Nicole says:

Hey hey now!..This is a new side of Meagan and I like it!!..She looks gawjus!

2. Grace says:

ZZZZZzzzzzz

3. Dobe says:

Go’head, Meagan! I like this cover. Her facial expression could’ve been a bit more fierce, but good cover anyway.

4. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

The cover is okay. I don’t feel so much of the hotness/fire. They had this same article on THEYBF.COM website where she says how she so wants to play Whitney Houston…um, no honey. I think Paula Patton could play her…like for real. She slightly resembles her in Whitney’s younger days…

5. Lish says:

I’m not a huge fan of her but I love her w/ short hair also that shade of red is beautiful on her

6. krystel says:

She looks great!

7. sun.kissed says:

I like this cover, it’s unexpected. The dress is gorge.

8. Yonnie says:

Is Vibe Vixen only online? I think she looks great, the short hair really complements her face.

9. katie says:

Ew, at that typography. It’s look cheap. Like something you could get in Microsoft Word.

10. Ninjo says:

I jus threw up in my mouth! She looks great but the design is around her is too distracting! I can’t!

11. michelle says:

where is the dress from!!!

12. Tiffany says:

The line in that dress REALLY bothers me. It makes it look like a peasant dress!

13. Chantelle says:

It had potential but somehow I feel the dress seems to overwhelm her. She should’ve given more angle in her pose to give it an edge.