February 6th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Steal: Lala Anthony’s Miami Shopping Trip COPE Striped Slit-Back Top

Wardrobe requests are already rolling in from our Weekend Hot or Hmm…style roundup, and Anonymous needed the tea on the striped top Lala wore on a shopping trip in Miami:

She asked, “Does anyone know where I can get one like that?”
Sure Lala balls out with accessories, but it looks like she keeps it affordable with her separates, wearing what appears to be this $59 COPE Striped Slit-Back Top from Urban Outfitters:

The lightweight drapey top has an open slit back:

Roll the sleeves up like Lala to show off a chic set of bangles:

Do you love? If so, get it here. Note: It also comes in white/navy and light blue/navy.
*Thx to reader Kapri_H for the tip!

Posted In
16 comments

16 Responses to “Steal: Lala Anthony’s Miami Shopping Trip COPE Striped Slit-Back Top”

1. sun.kissed says:

I like it even better now that I know there’s a slit in the back. DIY, here I come!

2. Libby says:

that shirt does not look worth $60 bucks..@ the most 15.99

3. Kee says:

I don’t really care for the way LaLa is wearing it. She shouldn’t have rolled up the sleeves and those pants don’t go the cut of the shirt either.

4. antiSOCIAL says:

Peep Trina in the background with that Lace front! lol her heels and jeans are cute tho=) Im not feeling Lala’s look…at all

5. G says:

I’m more interested in Trina’s outfit. She looks cute

6. Liz says:

Lala needs a sylist…#thatisall

7. Vanessa says:

That shirt is so plain. We can find that color combination any and everywhere. Plus its not even worth the suggested retail value since there almost no designer value in that shirt.

8. mesa says:

I just bought a similar shirt at forever21 for 17 dollars actually its the same colors except for its cropped.

9. Dom says:

The shirt is cute! How does it not go with jeans? I’m genuinely curious to know. I think it’s a cute retro look from top to bottom.

10. ?!@#$%^&* says:

This outfit is boring!
    The shirt is nothing special but the slit in the back kind of saves it. The shirt makes her look boxy

11. Madpet says:

I like this entire look!

12. Na415 says:

Cute look, But I want those sunglasses… :)

13. aries says:

i am not interested in lala’s outfit. not inspiring, but trina looks cute.

14. lanenabuena says:

I also like Trinas outfit better, nice way to rock those bright skinny jeans with neutral colors. She looks good.

15. Melissa says:

Can someone please tell me what brand of sunglasses Lala is wearing.