February 4th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
By Faith

Rihanna got her party on in Hollywood in a denim jumpsuit from her upcoming line with Armani Jeans and $775 Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato Pumps:

Though her jumpsuit won’t be available until her line with Armani Jeans debuts in October, the $30 Scoop Jeans Stretch Denim Jumpsuit from Alloy is a similar look for a steal.

Her pumps are a classic style featuring a pointed toe silhouette and 4.7″ heels.

I love the jumpsuit and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! The dark plum lip and black pumps are a harsh pairing: I would have preferred nude pumps and a fun, bright lip on Rih Rih. One thing we can look forward to is how she will wear other pieces from her line in the coming months.

What do you think? Do you love her look? If so, get it below.

29 Responses to “Get the Look: Rihanna’s Hollywood Armani Jeans Denim Jumpsuit and Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato Patent Pumps”

1. Jama says:

I love the armani jumpsuit. The alloy option, not as much. Maybe it’s the fact that the model is standing in front of a barn, but it doesn’t look as chic.

2. Gabe says:

I love the blonde hair on riri and that fact that she is stunning also helps. I agree that the dark lipstick and pumps are harsh. The Alloy jumpsuit is a great budget friendly option. A bright lip is a must and a fun pump or chic heel (rather than just plain ole black) would have been great because you can do so much with denim.

3. Steph says:

Wow! I JUST ordered the jumpsuit from alloy last week…rihanna just reassured me on how bomb the denim jumpsuit can look, now I’m even more eager to rock it!

@Jama….i agree, the barn in the back and lack of style makes the alloy version look blah. It will take the right person to bring out it’s potential ;-)

4. This outfit & shoes, the hair and makeup. NOT feeling it. I don’t think those particular Loubs go with everything. The trailer trash hair mixed with the vampy lip… FAIL. You can clearly tell Mariel Haenn isn’t her stylist anymore. SMH

5. Ch.Successful says:

I’m so in love with jumpsuits…what’s up with RiRi her hair?!!

6. mesa says:

This line is giving me hope cuz those simple 75 dollar tshirts and 150 dollar jeans that she pretty much stamped her name on wasn’t cutting it for me. But I LOVE this. That lip stick tho. No mam. Her hair is growing on me but I bet by her bday that ish is gonna be another color. Lol

7. mesa says:

@memoirs of a chic. Yea she is def dressing herself nowadays you can tell. She has falling off A LOT. She used to be so consistent now everything is a hit and miss imo.

8. Tiffany says:

It looks like this blonde hair might be the thing to bring this chic back. The last 2 outfits were pretty BUT that ivory/cream colored sweater was WAY too dang big! This look though, hot to def!

9. Talecia says:

Clearly whoever likes this outfit doesn’t know style nor fashion.She’s a hot mess and has been looking so for a min now.That hair is rude and your right @memoirs of the chic those shoes do NOT go with everything ! I knew this was gonna happen to riri..she never had style and now it translates through these horrible outfits, yeah she probably switch stylist or dresses her self now..it clearly shows !

10. Mel says:

It’s a little grunge and I think it looks cool. Her look is a little more rock inspired now and that’s awesome to see but I like the look and I’m a huge fan of the vampy lip, I wonder what shade is it?

11. DeviantSole says:

something about the hair I enjoy. I always loved the look of two-tone, trashy, color growing out hair. lol and even tho I should be totally against it, I also enjoy seeing a jumpsuit.

12. Brittany says:

These razor ads suck! They take over the screen and you hit the X and it still doesn’t go away.

13. My Response says:

This look is trashy. Omg, what’s going on with this chick. Not feeling her line so far.

14. My Response says:

@Talecia – you are right but ppl are such super fans that they don’t want to admit when she doesn’t look good.

15. Ha, i remember someone selling these when i was in grade school and everything was brought through catalogs and i wanted one so bad. Then i saw the girls in the neighborhood looking crazy, this design looks way better, but it still screams car mechanic…I’m not really feeling it especially when my tata’s in the size of her head. -___- I love my Rih but i’ll have to pass. Not to mention playsuits are the worst when you have to pee…

16. sun.kissed says:

I love it. I agree a nude shoe and bright lip would have set it all the way off.

17. kris says:

She looks great. Rihanna pulls it off and makes it look hot.

18. Miss Moore says:

I’m not really feeling the jumpsuit, that is a lot of denim to swallow. I also wish she would have put on a bright fun shoe with it.

19. Coconut says:

Rihanna rocked it better than the model. LOL

20. Gemini says:

Many of you are crazy if you think this look is hawt. It’s aight. Nothing spectacular to me. The hair & make-up is ridiculous!

21. Vanessa says:

It looks absolutely hideous on her…while I love her ‘longhairdontcare’ attitude, I still thinks she can put foward some effort more times.

22. binks says:

Why are people attacking others if they like the outfit? If they like it they like it…simple personally I think her black short hair would have have killed this look not feeling the blond but I do like the fit on her

23. Crystal says:

isn’t fashion subjective? anyway, i like the jumpsuit, hate the shoes and the dark lip. she could’ve really rocked this out but she didn’t. she’s doing a grunge look for this era and i’ll be glad when it’s over.

24. Miss Understood says:

That jumpsuit is HORRID. *shudders*

25. Fashionbum82 says:

I love it she does things effortlessly!

26. Maryse says:

I can sell of on the outfit, but WHY is it, that every time she has a new hairstyle it starts about 5 inches above her head? Her head looks humongous

27. loreal l. says:

I love Rihanna’s look and I’m happy jumpsuits are coming back I remember wearing one for my senior pictures.

28. dyshaun says:

Im glad to be in the minority here. I like it.

29. EssDot323 says:

Where’s Ursula (hairstylist)??? Where’s her wardrobe stylist??? There were times where I’d visit Fashion Bomb and knew that Rihanna wouldn’t underwhelm. Welp!