February 3rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Lala Anthony officially launched her Motives makeup line yesterday in Miami wearing a cute silk and ankara mixed ruched skirt by Jewel by Lisa:

The reality starlet and entrepreneur anchored the hot printed piece with a blush colored jacket, black tank, and layered bangles.

Ok, I’m obsessed with the skirt (don’t worry, I’m already hunting down details on where you can buy your own). The shoes are hot, but I’m thinking a white tank under the blazer would have been a better pairing.
What say you?

*Update on the skirt from Jewel by Lisa, “The skirt is actually from a few seasons ago so we are not currently stocking it in the states. (That particular color was custom made for Lala) But we can definitely take special orders and deliver to the USA!” Contact them at www.jewelbylisa.com to order yours or visit www.heritage1960.com for other Jewel by Lisa products.

19 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Lala Anthony’s Motives Cosmetics Line Launch Jewel by Lisa Silk and Ankara Mixed Ruched Skirt”

1. Bella says:

i believe its the whole mis match up ensemble that makes the pieces look funny … im with u though i would have went with a lighter top white/nude .. and is the blazer pink? IDK but i adore the shirt

2. 5ucHUNNY says:

i dont like the shoes…yes its pink

3. EntertainmentsFuture says:

Only thing thats catching my eye are Kim’s wedges.. what’s the scoop on those?

4. Amber says:

hmm…the shoes are blah

5. sun.kissed says:

I like the ensemble, but I think she should have worn a different shoe. The glitter pump is too glam for this look.

6. Mika says:

I ‘m in luv wit Kim shoes , I need them in my life ASAP !!!! Lala ugh

7. Vanessa says:

white would have been better..

8. Jihan says:

blazer’s got to go. skirt and shoes #totesamaze

9. Maryse says:

I like it all, but I like the way she is obviously very in to her business even more. She radiates happiness! I think the pairing if the black top and skirt is better because it is still winter everywhere n’est pas?

10. dyshaun says:

No. Again.

no she needs to get a stylist that tknow how to work her body. And kim always looks on point even though I dont like her. but lala..something just looks off :/

12. T1K says:

Out of the outfit I’ll take the skirt and the shoes, but to wear separately on different occasions

13. Liz says:

LaLa has great pieces, but something always seems off…I want to like her style, but she always misses something. She needs to find a great stylist…just because you have designer pieces doesn’t make you have great style.

14. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Love Kim’s shoes!! Who are they by?? Thanks!

15. Vee says:

Kim’s wedges are Pierre Hardy.

16. Shelly says:

So Kim definitely outshines Lala in their pic together, lol. I want to like Lala’s clothing ensembles SOOO bad, but a lot of the times, she just doesn’t get it right. I think she does need a stylist.

17. Kitana says:

Im with you Shelly, Lala struggles alot!

18. Enyinne O. says:

Hey folks! Heritage1960.com will be carrying Jewel by Lisa, launching Mon February 20th. We have a similar skirt from her line, with leather paneling in it and a python print ankara(!!), so be sure to check back on Monday once we launch! :-D