/* analytics code */
• I wonder which member of the GOP started this rumor…! Reports surfaced yesterday that First Lady Michelle Obama went on a shopping spree with the queen of Quatar, Sheikha Mozah, spending over $50,000 on lingerie at Agent Provocateur.
Even if this were true, we would never know. A rep at Agent Provacteur says that not only is the rumor false, but they also don’t release their client’s billing information. (Fashionista)
• Russian Vogue has an exclusive peek at the upcoming Marni for H&M collection, and it has successfully made the fashion-obsessed masses more excited for its release. The oversized oblong peter pan collars, polka dots, and (my favorite) those glorious plastic flower necklaces have got me feeling warm weather can’t come soon enough! (Fashionista)
• i-D magazine is ringing in the year of the Dragon with twelve gorgeous covers featuring bold looks on different Asian models, photographed by Chen Man. They’re a must-see. Several of these could easily be framed and mounted on the wall! (Models)
• Here’s a look at Kate Spade‘s spring 2012 campaign, styled by their newly-appointed brand stylist, Brad Goreski. Watch models clamor for hot pink and tangerine seats in a fashion forward game of musical chairs. (The Cut)
• Victoria Beckham unveiled her new brand (not diffusion line,) Victoria by Victoria Beckham at Harvey Nichols in London yesterday. The collection features several flirty shift dresses that marry the clean look of the Beckham aesthetic with girlish whimsy. It’s wonderful to see the new BFA winner spreading her sphere of influence in the fashion world, especially at a (barely) more affordable price point. Prices range from $589 to $1,563 (compare that to a $3,120 silk dress from her namesake collection). Interested? You can shop the collection now in stores and online exclusively at Harvey Nichols. (Daily Mail)