January 31st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Date Night, Shopping, What to Wear
100+ Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas

So Valentine’s Day is in a few weeks, and wardrobe requests are already a rollin’ on in.

Whether you’re going on a hot date, kicking it with your girlfriends over Cosmos, or attending a slew of fashion shows (raises hand), we’ve got your covered with these Valentine’s Day themed ‘fits.
Try these on for size:
1. The Sultry Red Dress:

The ultimate no brainer, a red dress gives homage to the holiday with its bold hue. If you’re feeling more girly, opt for pink. Add a dash of fashion with classic leopard…a coat, shoes, or even a belt:

2. A Floral Arrangement:

Get a little funky with florals The great thing about the print is that you can wear it all year round; dust your frock off again for a wedding, for example, or pair it with a blazer for work.

3. An LBD with Red Accents:

Everyone has a little black dress in their closet, so pull yours out if you’re really going for no fuss. Show your romantic spirit with a dashing red lip, red nails, or red pumps:

4. Casual Chic:

Not really going out? You can still do a little something with a heart themed t-shirt, maroon pants, or a cool red leather jacket with jeans:

Need more ideas? Check out our recent Style Inspirations. And if you need to reference this post later on, we’ll put a little indicator in the sidebar.
In the meantime, what are you plans for V-Day?
Smootches!

11 Responses to “100+ Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas”

1. Those are great choices!! love that red jacket even though it $$$

2. Apple says:

I love the dress Zoe is wearing!

3. NikkiBellaRay says:

I’m on board with the red accents! Zoe’s outfit is perfect.

4. Vanessa says:

Those outfit suggestions are so cute. I was already thinking of a LBD dress but I wasn’t thinking with red accents! BTW, that floral dress is bomb. I’ve rarely seen them look so cute!!

5. binks says:

Cute selections

6. CHRISSYROC says:

Would love to see a lingerie edition

7. shan says:

Valentine’s day is my birthday so I’m definitely hitting the streets, this year I’ll go for a pink sweet heart neckline though!

-Shan

8. Ayana says:

I’m going for the sultry red dress look. I can be casual chic any day ( even though casual is not me at all)

9. very Awesome Dress for Valentine Day Special

10. Elena says:

Red- color of love, has its on elegance.Going to try it this Valentine