January 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Draya Michele’s Birthday Celebration Aqua Purple Vendetta Dress
By Faith

L.R. writes, “I’m looking for Draya’s deep v-neck purple bday dress or something like it.”

” Can you please help me!!”

Draya Michele celebrated her birthday in Hollywood with Omarion, Teairra Marie, Laz Alonso and many more in a $157 Aqua Vendetta Dress:

Her midi pencil dress features a plunging v neck and a cut-out back for a curve-hugging, tailored fit. She completed the look with $1,095 Christian Louboutin 8 Mignon Sandals in chartreuse:

Draya looks gorge, but it looks like with one false move, her assets would come spilling out! Double-sided tape definitely came to the rescue, but word to the sartorially savvy: when you have a great shape, less is often more.

What do you think? Do you love her look? If so, get it below.

34 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Draya Michele’s Birthday Celebration Aqua Purple Vendetta Dress”

1. Lolo says:

its just TOO much boob bein exposed, i love the fit of the dress and the color but -____- her boobies are too much for this dress, its distractin

2. Vee says:

i wish you weren’t able to find this. i fear the next few nights out

3. Janelle says:

that dress compliments her body sooo much! love it!

4. AmazinRee says:

I had this dress in cream for my bday in but I sent it back cuz I didnt like the fit. I think asos might hv it in black also. Not sure tho.

5. anon says:

@ Vee lmao

6. hehe says:

If you have big boobs this dress is not for you. It looks so tacky on Draya ugh.

7. J_Key says:

@Vee, yes and I can assure you that most of the people that you will see wearing it shouldn’t have it on…as the saying goes, just because they make it in your size that doesn’t mean you should wear it :)

8. i like this little girl, but i hate that she is so sexual. She is naturally beautiful. I hate she thinks her greatest assets attribute to her sexuality.

9. Jane says:

Anyone with little boobs get this dress to work for them? The way the front sits on the runway model is so opposite to the way the Draya chic has it hahaha

10. Dom says:

LOL @ Vee next time just respond that it was imposible to find. She looks a MESS!

11. binks says:

The dress look strange in general regards of small or big boobs it just seems like it suppose to go on backwards

12. Vanessa says:

I think she looks absolutely gorgeous. I think the rest of the dress was conservative enough for her to show off your chest but it is pushing the limits but I think that is what Draya style being that she is so hot and has a rocking figure!

13. lanenabuena says:

I dont know about it.. I think it looks cheap on her, it maybe the bad boob job throwing it off. I think if it was on a petite women with a smaller cheast it may look nice. Hair and make-up look nice. Over all no me gusta

14. Mel says:

This look is so not good. That dress is just too revealing, it makes her look really cheap.

15. Jaz says:

The color – great. But its something off about the dress.

16. Marsha D says:

Way too much tit showing…it’s like in every picture “look at my tits” hello tit, we see you tits…..is nothing left to the imagination anymore??

17. Alexis J. says:

Her boobs are way to big for this dress! Like the dress though…

18. AD says:

She actually did spill out. Her ‘girls’ were on full display on TMZ. Still, i think she looks great.

19. Omgeezy!!! says:

@Vanessa I agree she looks fab!ppl hatin bc she looks gorge! If u got it flaunt it!

20. AnoniNYCChic says:

I like draya…the dress looks really good on her. She’s got the shape for it. Stop the hate people.

21. Dinka Don says:

Yeah, if you got it flaunt it but leave some room for the freakin’ imagination.

22. Crystal says:

if you got it flaunt it, i agree. but there’s a fine line between sexy and slutty and she crossed it. some outfits were just made for a smaller bust and this outfit is one of them. be prepared to get treated like you’re for sale if you walk out of the house with a c cup or higher in this dress. #realtalk.

23. Diva says:

funny ever since she’s been seen rocking it… both the shoes & the dress have gone on sale ! lol

24. Alexis says:

I love the dress, don’t really like the shoes… I would have done that color, but not that style. Maybe a pump… She looked pretty though! HAPPY BDAY DRAYA!

25. Gina says:

I have this dress and I love it! But like another Aqua dress I have, I’ll probably have to have it closed a little in the front. The back is out as well. She looks great but it’s doing a tad bit much in the boob area.

26. sun.kissed says:

This looks way too slutty! If your boobs are any bigger than the model’s this dress is a NO for you!

27. Asia says:

My question is… How do I get my hair to curl like that?

28. EssDot323 says:

The plunging neckline is more suitable on a small C cup and smaller.

29. I have been lusting over those shooooooes….

Oh and Draya looks cute. When you do what she does and it’s your birthday, you can push it a little bit. *shrugs*

30. Dee says:

I like Draya but that dress isn’t meant for a buxom babe

31. B. says:

It’s ok, her massive/not that well done implants look like they barely move, so there probably weren’t any wardrobe malfunctions.

32. Latishabfine says:

No hate at all because she is a truly beautiful woman but she looks like shes working the blvd. BTW she was seen on TMZ and there is not a strip of double sided tape to hold those bit ties in place. It’s too much but maybe she’s looking for the next come up so more power to her lol.

33. quinnVneck says:

it’s looks slutty on her, and that probably she might get kidnapped walking alone in the streets, resulting to a cut on her throat

34. Alexis says:

….it is possible to get this dress