January 27th, 2012
Bags, Celebrity Style, Shopping

Love & Hip Hop star Olivia appeared at the 54th Grammy Award Nominees Reception in a black mini dress with side cut outs, accessorized by patterned tights, lace open toe booties, and a $2,795 Yves Saint Laurent Cabas ChYc Leopard-Print Tote:

The large bag is made of leopard-print dyed calf hair, and features gold hardware, including a signature ‘Y’ logo:

Love the bag, just not with this dress. I’m thinking a smaller clutch would be better for the occasion.
What do you think?

If you like ‘Liv’s outfit, get it here:

Source: WENN

32 Responses to “Splurge: Olivia’s 54th Grammy Award Nominees Reception Yves Saint Laurent Cabas Leopard-Print Tote”

1. ChooseyLover says:

Love the bag, but as Claire say not with that outfit. Pretty girl though.

2. cmon1 says:

She’s doing way too much with this outfit AND make up. I think she should have toned the entire look down.

3. Grace says:

Where’s a good stylist when you need one?

4. Kitty B. says:

I agree with cmon1…and i dont like her hair, something off in the front, it looks like a lace front pulled back into a ponytail **shrugs**

5. Nae says:

Wow! This is like the 4th time that Olivia and I had the same dress! I agree. She wore this one all wrong! Simple would have been much better for this. You can’t even see the cute details of the dress because she has SO much going on.

6. Mona L says:

No No and No!

7. OMGEEZY!!! says:

I think she looks really pretty. I agree she should have went with the clutch and maybe a simple hoop!They actually make this style in a clutch. She reminds me of chicks in the hood, always gotta have that big status bag!

8. Jae says:

So much look. lol just so much of it. What’s in the bag girl!? (your career?)
    yes that was shade. she made it too easy for me!

love the dress change the shoes

10. sun.kissed says:

I can’t stand this girl. She’s so pretty, but has the worst attitude–my least fav on Love and Hip Hop for sure. This outfit isn’t making me like her any better. The lace stockings with the lace shoes and the leopard bag? Please! Just no! The bag is nice, but it has nothing to do with this low-budget get up. On to the next!

11. Latanya says:

Everything’s nice but just not all together….too much going on.

12. bougiehippie says:

I’m just happy her highlights dont look like the inside of a twixt anymore

13. Crystal says:

Oh wow, she looks a mess.

14. coco says:

olivia- pretty. outfit- not quite!

@jae you got me rollin’ with the comment about her career in the bag!

15. J_Key says:

Her face looks so severe(not a good look) and I like the dress with the tights but not the shoes or the bag…she should try again.

16. Est87 says:

@Jae lmao!!
    Serious question though; how is Olivia making a living?? How is she affording that bag (genuine question)?

17. Shelly says:

*HUGE SIGH*…..Olivia really needs to take a seat somewhere and just get her life together. She first needs to figure out what’s going on with her career, and then if she has anytime left over…find a stylist. And while she’s at it, maybe she should find someone one talk to about her issues, because clearly, they are causing her to have such a bad/flip-floppy attitude. And if you guys watch the show, you know EXACTLY what I mean, smh, lol.

And yeah, Vh1 most likely paid for that bag, lol. She got that good ol’ reality tv money.

18. Sam says:

How does she get the money to buy such an expensive bag, anyway makeup is way too much. She is trying too hard

19. fash says:

Celebs dont pay for anything, they get it sent to them or get it from other celebs that get it sent to them or a stylist. I thought everyone knew that.

Its free advertisement

20. SOOOO, SHE’S TOO DONE!!

Eyebrows, make up, earring, the dress looks a size too big, with the dress && busy stockings, the shoes could have been regular booties perhaps. Clutch, as Claire said already, as everyone else has agreed!!

As in EVVERYTHINNNNNG olivia (named lowercase w/ intent) tries too hard && comes down in flames!

21. Marsha D says:

I can’t with Olivia…I don’t care about the bag or anything else she’s rocking…and she look slike Simba’s mommy (Sarabi) google it…you’ll see-

22. Diva says:

that bag is the BIZNESS !!!

23. Nelly says:

Too much to look at, big earrings, cut-out dress, lace hosiery, lace ankle boots, big leopard print bag and tons of bangles. Less is more. Does not look like she’s walking the red carpet to me.

24. Mel says:

Too much, Imo. Get rid of the tights and go bare leg, get rid of those clunky shoes and try a nice peep-toe or pointed toe stiletto, and the bag needs to be replaced with a simple clutch. I suppose her makeup/hair is fine, but maybe a simple pair of diamond studs would look best instead of those distracting earrings,they look out of place.

25. Vanessa says:

WTH…where does she think she’s going with that?

26. Mocha says:

Maybe Emily B should have styled her…and lmao @bougiehippie

27. coat stand says:

28. Chox says:

There’s just too much going on here: bag,stockings, and the booties are seriously overkill.

29. MsA says:

The dress is probably cute but since it fits her all wrong, it looks bad. The tights and shoes can go, too.

30. krystel says:

Hmmm, she looks like she’s going to dinner with that huge bag…the rest of the outfit is fine i guess.

31. lanenabuena says:

I think the bag looks cheap.. something on clearance at burlington coat factory.