January 27th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs

Hey Hey!
Today is an abbreviated day, as I’m scheduled to interview Vanessa Simmons for Fashion Bomb TV. I’m off to get ready, but have just a smidge of time for MB’s.
Let’s get it poppin!
Samantha writes, “I am absolutely in LOVE with this dress that Emily B is wearing from Kontrol Magazine’s ‘Shape’ Issue.”

“… Would you help me figure out what designer this is and if there is a look for less out there?”
Emily flaunted her curves for the shoot in a $925 Yigal Azrouel One Shoulder Dress in Navy:

The embellished leather shoulder gives the otherwise conservative look a chic touch. Get it, plus a few options for less here:

*Update: You can also rent her dress for $125 from Rent the Runway:

Not a member? Be my guest.

Lisa writes, “Please tell where can I get this dress or something similar.”

“… I know she is sitting down but the dress is bad, I need it in my life .. Please Respond.”
Ok! As you said, it’s hard to see, but you can get a similar look with this $750 Marc Jacobs Wool-jersey halterneck maxi dress:

It’s gray, has a low front, and is open on the sides (saucy!). Like it? Get it plus a few alternatives here:

Next, Loribelle says, “Please help me find this tie!”

“… My boyfriend is a tie aficionado and he has been searching high and low for something similar or the same one. I would love to give this to him for Valentine’s Day or his birthday which is February 14th.”
A quick search found that Shia was wearing a Hermès tie in the film Wall Street. Unfortunately only one was made for the film, but you can find similar ties starting at $195 at www.hermes.com, or peruse Hermes ties here:

We actually had quite a few questions about items Fashion Bombshells of the Day wore in their posts.

Shanae says, “Can you please help me find these shoes Shelly from New Jersey had on?”

” Thanks so much.”
Shelly divulged, “I got them at Bakers. They’re called H by Halston Cheetah Boots.”

Get ‘em for $40 at www.bakers.com.

Nicole asks, “Where did these Bombshells get their chic skirts?”

Both Mali Romeo from Brooklyn and Sonya from Mississippi are fans of Ekineyo’s $98 Zulu Skirt:

The color blocked piece has navy fringes, slated piping, and orange and kelly green panels. Cute! Get yours at www.shopekineyo.com.

Alise says, “I found these boots and I’m dying to have them.”

“… Do you know who makes them or where I can find them?”
Those boots are the creations of Iris from Philadelphia, another former Bombshell.

She clearly needs to put these into production, because I’ve received lots of requests for them! As far as I know they’re not for sale, though you can contact her on her Facebook page here.

In a wardrobe query, Amber writes, “I recently bought these Jeffrey Campbell Strung shoes and plan on wearing them out with my friend for her birthday…”

“… Can you find some cute dress options for me?”
Since the shoes are such a statement, I’d either go with a solid dress in a complementary color, or a patterned look that picks up on the hue in the heels:

What do y’all think?

We’re ending this with an unsolved Mail Bomb from (where else?) Love and Hip Hop!
Ashley says, “Do you all know the designer that makes this beach knit dress/cover up that Chrissy Lampkin wore on the finale of Love & Hip Hop 2?”

” Love this look to add to my spring break must haves!”
Love & Hip Hop taped last summer, which means most things they wore are no longer available for purchase. But still, if one of you has a clue, leave a comment!
That’s all I have time for today, but hopefully I’ll find time to tackle the mountain of Style Inspiration requests this weekend:)
Have fab Fridays! And if you have questions you’d love to ask Vanessa Simmons, leave a comment and let me know.
Smootches!

19 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Emily B’s Kontrol Magazine Yigal Azrouel One Shoulder Dress, Adrienne Bailon’s Sushi Samba Gray Halter, and Shia LaBeouf’s Wall Street Hermes Diagonal Knit Tie!”

1. Boo says:

Those green Jeff Campbell’s WILL BE MIIIIINEEE

2. CC says:

wait Emily’s body confuses me lol, she almost looks plus size, and on the show she looks really thick and solid as well, but folks wont dare call her a big girl, and dudes still swoon. i was looking at her and somaya when they left the club and somaya was smaller. i think somaya comes across bigger b/c of her shoulders, and boobs but her waist is tiny..i guess Em is more proportioned…idk. I love adrienne’s dress.

3. Mel says:

Shia’s look in that pic so swoon-worthy, gorgeous suit:D That movie is worth seeing if only for the fashion.

4. The HPDL says:

emily has definitely been giving it in her recent photos

5. Claire says:

@Mel Cosign…Shia is hot!

6. Thank you! the boots are for sale they are custom made. Anyone interested in purchasing a pair of the barbee bootz email thesepinklips@gmail.com. Thanks guys and thanks for the post :)

7. Livi says:

Adriane’s lip gloss is poppin!!!! I LOVE that berry color!!

8. sun.kissed says:

Adrienne looks bad in that dress! She always looks hot! I love those JC sandals.

9. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

A pair of JC shoes that I like?! 2012 is my year! I want the peach version, or maybe the teal…or both. I’ll probably buy both.

10. Jen says:

IDK but Emily is featured a lot on blogs and stuff because of her “style” but i really think her style is boring. Nothing out of this world. Dresses and heels.

11. Tiara says:

Chrissy’s cover up looks like this victoria’s Secret dress i just seen in there current catalog.

12. Brittany says:

Hello Shia LaBeouf! Mmmm

13. leslie says:

@Jen
    I agree emily’s style is boring. Nothing new or edgy about it.

14. Angelwynxx says:

They’re telling that this post is too much boring! Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? Well, its just a friendly reminder to keep us a habit visiting your blog. Thanks!

15. Women are even more beautiful when they ‘love themselves’ in hott and unique clothes ;-)

16. ashley says:

yeah i have to agree, why is Emily always featured on this blog for her style…she wears the same thing all the time and i think the dress looks better on the model !

17. Dee says:

Emily can’t dress! Adrienne looks good!!!

It is a must that i have that cover up that Chrissy have. I would like to know where she got it from