January 27th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Nicole Scherzinger was spotted looking hipster chic in LAX Airport while rocking $229 J Brand Houndstooth Print Skinny Leg Jeans:

Her stretch twill pants boast black and grey houndstooth print and a cropped skinny silhouette.

I actually really like this look! A great way to break up an all-black ensemble and Nicole looks cool without having to try too hard.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

12 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Nicole Scherzinger’s LAX J Brand Houndstooth Print Skinny Leg Jeans”

1. The jeans look better on the model.

2. Erin says:

Cute, info on the hat please.

3. Kitty B. says:

Is it me or is it hard to find good fitting J brand jeans for a curvier figure….I have to try on 10 pairs before finding the right fit…..those stretch, so i’ll try my luck with those…

4. *SoRude* says:

Her look is classic and safe…I would have liked to see a little pop of color but she still made it look effortless!! Cute!

5. Crystal says:

I love it! @Kitty B., J. Brand are my favorite jeans and I found if it’s the denim, I can get a good fit in my normal size. The denim have tencel and they are form fitting but do stretch. If it’s the twill, I have to play around with sizes even though they’re 2% elastane. The ones pictured are the twill.

6. sun.kissed says:

Cute! Nicole makes them look much better than the model.

7. Raven says:

I’m so confused on what “hipster chic” is. I mean I have my idea, but I wouldn’t consider this it. Sigh learn something new everyday. I like the jeans but I was expecting the white and black hounds
    tooth. After a second glance I don’t even think I really like hounds tooth at all. She looks cute regardless.

8. leslie says:

Not feeling the look overall. But, I like the purse.

9. Truth Teller says:

THEY LOOK IIGHT! NOT MY CUP OF TEA

10. lanenabuena says:

I like the paints just not with that outfit so much (or maybe it’s just because it’s on her, she really gets on my nerves when I see her on TV she screams phony!!!)