January 26th, 2012
Ethnic Models, Snapshot

Jasmine Tookes, Jeneil Williams, Joan Smalls, Nairoby, and more for IMG’s New York Fashion Week 2012 Show Packages. See the rest at www.models.com.

Snapshot is a section showcasing ad campaigns, pictures, and editorials featuring men and women of color. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!
Source: Models.com

10 Responses to “Snapshot: Jasmine Tookes, Jeneil Williams, Joan Smalls, and More for IMG’s New York Fashion Week 2012 Show Packages”

1. jasmine says:

lovely

2. what lovely campaigns photos. i live

3. Marthe says:

wow, this is art! Ajak and Nairoby are my faves.

4. misa says:

Ajak all day errday ma’am! Hope my daughters comes out lookin like her, adorible!

5. EssDot323 says:

Fab photos. I want Ajak’s lips.

6. Ajak is BEEAAAAUTIFUL!!! She just always looks super gorgeous with those gorgeous pillow plush lips!

Jeneil my fellow Jamaican WEEEERKKK!!

Where’s my Jourdannnnnnn??? :-(

7. @EssDot323 I wish I had those Ajak lips too! I would wear every color matte lipstick I could find. Her lips are just beautiful!

8. sun.kissed says:

I love Jasmine’s, Jeneil’s and Ajak’s ads. Why must men and dogs be betwixt Joan’s legs?

9. michezluu says:

Love the Jerniel Photo her body is the business.

10. Mads says:

Beautiful images but wow – these girls are tiny! 34 inch hips. I wish!