January 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Emily B’s Mason by Michelle Mason Red Wrap Jersey Maxi Dress

Alecea says, “LOVE this dress! Any idea where I might be able to find it?”

“…Emily makes curves look so good!! I admire her ability to find and wear things that look great on her curvy figure. She gives me a push to be a bit more daring.”
According to the website Style me Prissy, Emily slipped on a sultry $325 Mason by Michelle Mason Red Wrap Jersey Maxi Dress for a recent photo shoot:

The dress (exclusive to Net-a-Porter) comes in ravishing scarlet jersey, with a floor sweeping hem and cinched waist. Emily accessorized the look with a gold detailed belt and Christian Louboutin Duvette 120 metallic and patent-leather pumps:

Looking good, Em…

This is a great look for Valentine’s day, no? If you want it, get it (plus a few lower priced alternatives) here:

Get the dress in other colors here:

17 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Emily B’s Mason by Michelle Mason Red Wrap Jersey Maxi Dress”

1. Fashionbum82 says:

OMG I need it! Fab!

2. Ms.Corporate says:

You can actually get a replica dress from ASOS and the exact shoes, minus the red bottom, from Zara. Just a suggestion if anyone is looking for a cheaper alternative.

3. Len says:

Its about time! I was tired of seeing Emily adourned w/ nothing but club dresses short and tight. This is a new look that I hope we see more. Because I could not understand how you could be a stylist w/ no style. Maybe there is more to come

4. I’ve had my eye on those CL pumps for awhile! I want them!

5. Aisha says:

I love everything she wears and I have been looking on the sites referenced in your postings about where the dresses came from. To help gage what we are looking at can someone please give her measurements? Sometimes things look curvier then they are.

6. Nicole says:

Gawjus!

7. latoya says:

Boo. Sold out. :(

8. Purple says:

@Claire, where can us taller ladies find long maxi dresses? I am 6’0 and can never find a maxi dress long enough to reach past my ankles.

9. Yes Indeed! says:

@ Purple
    Yes indeed!!!!!! And shoes!!! lol

10. sun.kissed says:

Cute look, but Emily has enough people around her not to use mirror shots. Please ask someone to take a picture of you, PLEASE!

11. hehe says:

Finally she’s wearing something I like.

12. Miss Understood says:

Where is this dress on Asos? I’ve been looking for something like this for awhile!

13. Lea says:

Shopbop.com has the dress. Kim K wore the grey version of the dress for Xmas.

She looks great!

15. nite court says:

Cute look! I agree that Emily always dresses very well for her body type. If this dress is available on ASOS, then I bet Emily is wearing the ASOS version. She is definitely a loyal customer lol!

16. Mbbhairstylist says:

Just got the belt from BCBG

17. Tigerlilli says:

That belt is by BCBG if you guys are wondering. It’s not currently on there website but I did spot it and try it on in their store.