January 25th, 2012
Shoes, Shopping
Shoe Lust: Charlotte Olympia’s Pre-Fall 2012 Collection
By Faith

We featured Charlotte Olympia as one of the 15 Luxury Shoe Brands You Should Have on Your Radar and now the brand has released its Pre-Fall 2012 collection for all of us shoe lovers to drool over.

The transition between Summer and Fall is no reason to store your brights and designer Charlotte Dellal shows that with eye-catching shades.

Dellal gives a nod to Russian culture by featuring matryoshka faces on her Anastasia Sandal and Pandora Matryoshka Clutch.

Check out the rest of the collection here:

Shop the current Resort 2012 collection or snag the hot Fall 2011 collection on sale at www.charlotteolympia.com. Pre-order the style above at www.modaoperandi.com.

What do you think?

11 Responses to “Shoe Lust: Charlotte Olympia’s Pre-Fall 2012 Collection”

1. leslie says:

Wow, I have seen these shoes everywhere online on fashion blogs. They are nice to look at. Not sure, if they are comfortable to wear.

2. Tiffany says:

OMGosh!!!! I want those red and black Luella pumps in my life like STAT!! But $895!!! Man o man!!

3. Jihan says:

I totally tweeted these, I DIE. give me those anastasia sandals, please and thank you.

4. Ellea says:

*grabs chest* the kitty loafers!!! I.NEED.NOW!!!!!!!!

5. Claire says:

Want those leopard pumps, asapington.

6. Illchick says:

@ Claire- Check out the LAMB Nikko pumps. They are almost identical to the Charlotte Olympia’s and you can find them for about $150 now

7. Latanya says:

I need those luella and ursula like I need air. HOT!

8. I’m digging the Flora and Ursula in teal… ooo la la!

9. CiCiCarter says:

michael antonio makes a shoe identical to the lucinda bootie that i wore last fall!!! i LOVE that shoe! ;-)

10. Bella says:

Dying at ASAPington. Claire you’re just a NYer now!

11. Bella says: