January 24th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Nicki Minaj, Shoes, Shopping

Nicki Minaj recently debuted her video for the song ‘Stupid Hoe,’ and of course rocked her favorite brand, Giuseppe Zanotti, in the clip’s opening sequence.

Inspired by Grace Jones’s Island Life album cover, she stands with her leg acrobatically extended behind her head, aptly showcasing a $860 pair of Zanotti black and gold platform sandals:

The sculptural heels boast a black and gold concave platform heel, front platform, and a t-strap front with ankle buckle closure. Savannah Brinson wore them first

And I’m sure these ladies won’t be the last. This will undoubtedly be one of the ‘it’ shoes of the season.

The shoes are hot! The video?

Hmm….

What do you think? If you love the shoes, get ‘em here.

Posted In
25 comments

25 Responses to “Splurge: Nicki Minaj’s Stupid Hoe Video Giuseppe Zanotti Black and Gold Platform Sandals”

1. BlackRoses says:

Shoes r hott Nicki’s not!

2. Tasha says:

The song is a disgrace. The video is colorful : /

3. Tiff says:

Hmmmm, her shawdow does not appear to be in sync with her body

4. Nessa B says:

WHy is she sooooooooooooo obsessed with being a Barbie. No entiendo *scratches head with puzzled look*.

5. I was laughing at the video but I love that she paid homage to Grace in there!

6. Patty B says:

The leg in the video is sooo not real.

7. Nicole says:

Im a Nicki fan but I totally agree with Tasha.

8. Keshia says:

The song itself is pretty wack but I like the video. It’s entertaining & creative.

9. sun.kissed says:

I can’t with this song or video! I like her costumes but that’s it! I couldn’t even listen to the whole thing, just no! Ughhh, somebody’s daughter is dancing to this song right now and it pisses me off!

10. Shanita102 says:

Oh darling Nicki…please go away*

11. Nikki K. says:

Does anyone know the science behind this shoe? How does it allow the wearer to remain balanced without any support on the heel? Also, I think Nicki’s just having fun. I don’t think people should take it so seriously.

12. QueenSafira says:

That beat had so much poential…. just so much potential. WASTE! Those shoes are crazy though. I, like Nikki, am wondering hhow ppl stay upright in them.

13. katie says:

This song is some of the worst songs I’ve heard in a long while. Can’t believe people compared her to Lauryn Hill. -_-;;; I weep to the female rap game right now.

14. stupid hoe says:

YUH STUPID HOE YUH STUPID HOE
    I<3 DIZ MUTHAFUCKIN SONG CUZ I <3 NICKI REGARUDLESS

15. Cari says:

Claire, Savannah was not first!!! Shaunie O’Neal wore them during their promo shot for BBW last month I think (don’t quote me on that). I fell in love at first sight, Love those shoes. Can’t afford em, but I love em.

P.S. Necole Bitchie has the glittery open toe pair that I would lloooovvvee to have lol! I’m severely shoe-icidal lol

What is the brand of that bathing suit she is wearing?

17. j.co says:

imani wore them on bbwLA reunion.

18. Starla says:

So has anybody on here walked in these shoes? Feedback???

lol @ them photoshopping her shadow, and that *obviously* fake leg #sad

20. nikiya davis says:

Those shoes is fab andc all em girls above is just haters cuz they don’t have a fab life like niki and just cuz y’all can’t afford em don’t hate.

21. nikiya davis says:

Yall is just hatin cuz nicki better lookin than her 4 all I. Know she might look uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly feedback

22. Jay says:

why is yall worried about what real and whats not that is her business (katie and all the other HATERS)
    she gone do her regardless she anit thinking bout what the hell yall got to say so why yall wastin yall breath writing stuff about her its not gone effect her at all so stop hating and get on sum were bcus yall anit bout that life!:) KEEP DOING WHAT U DO NICKI GET IT GIRL
    btw big fan

Shoes r soooooo hot!

24. AbeMac says:

Those shoes have the same concept as Noritaka Tatehana, except Tatehana’s are more extreme. And by the way Lady GaGa has been wearing them since 2010. It’s been done before, and better.

25. Thanks for this site, you guys are the bomb you have the right name. This is just what I was looking for to include in my latest squidoo lens @http://www.squidoo.com/whats-in-nicki-minaj-closet