January 19th, 2012
Amber Rose, Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Amber Rose braved the New York City cold in a military-inspired look: a camouflage jumpsuit, black leather vest, $20 American Apparel Unisex Cuffed Acrylic Lined Beanie and $1306 Alexander McQueen Stiletto Boots:

Her beanie works for both ladies and gents and is a fun way to stay warm this season as it comes in loads of colors. You can adjust the cuff to your liking so there are numerous ways to wear it.

Her platform boots are literally killer, boasting 6.3″ stiletto heels, a lace-up front and silver tone buckles.

The verdict is still out for me on this one. If the jumpsuit were less baggy, this would definitely be hot. Of course, I am loving the accessories and her makeup is flawless, as usual.

What do you think?

35 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Amber Rose in Camouflage, American Apparel’s Cuffed Beanie and Alexander McQueen Stiletto Boots”

1. Nicole says:

I actually like this look on Caillou….

2. aries says:

i like the whole look. hot, i want those boots.

3. Marthe says:

she looks so old with all that make-up/plastic surgery on, how old is she anyway? She shouldn’t already be looking like this.

4. Chianti4rmLA says:

this is a major HUMMMMM. She looks really loud in the picture. But I am almost positive this looks way better in person. Bold.

5. Dom says:

I hate every single piece of this outfit. She looks awful.

6. P says:

Meh…Can you just stop posting about her along with Kim. They are both irrelevant.

7. Iesha S says:

“Wiz taught me” lol
    I like the hat, boots and the jacket. I probably wouldn’t have put those pieces together but I guess it works for her. I guess. . .

8. Tia says:

LOL Caillou

9. Jae says:

*tears* at Caillou! She really looks like that Wizard boy she’s rumored to be seeing.

10. ceci says:

I love the idea mix edge with fem if the the jumper was tailored and and showed of her amazing curves subtly she would of nailed it but the idea was cool you could hide you whole body but with the right fit look sexier then having a mini backless sleeveless low-cut number but nice try i give her that

11. Miss KS says:

I mad with @Nicole. Callilou rofl…

12. SxyDread says:

LOVE the shoes… hate the look.

13. Dobe says:

Nice from the waist up. Had the jumpsuit just been a camo jacket, with the leather vest, and maybe some jeans (or anything else, for that matter), it would’ve looked way better.

14. NikkiBellaRay says:

I’m with @ceci on that note, it would have accentuated her body much better had it been tailored, it might have given zest to this outfit, but it’s cool she looks comfy….

15. Jinx Moneypenny says:

I love her but this sh*t right here… no ma’am.

16. Omgeezy!!! says:

I luv it shes DOPE!

17. MIssRich says:

Major Hmmmmm… She used to make good choices in fashion idk whats up with her lately. She really loves these jumpsuits tho, remember the one she wore with the construction yellow, timberland boots. smh chillllllldd boo!

18. Dameion says:

I really am diggin this look and plus I love camouflage get em Am :)

19. bella says:

she looks silly…and her makeup is very caked on. she looked/dressed way better when Kanye styled her lmao.

20. I’m not a fan. The jumpsuit is way too baggy and the leather vest just seems out of place.

21. yusufswifee says:

it works for her…reminds of old amber….i’d like to see her with shades on.

22. Anna says:

@ P. I agree. I like Amber though. But Kim….Kim is 100% white so why is she always posted here. I understand Jessica Alba, Rocsi, JLo, they are Latina. But Kim? Why?

23. Mel says:

This look is very all over the place, but she’s very confident looking in it which almost makes it work, almost, but not quite.

24. sun.kissed says:

She looks good. Not everyone can pull this off, but she does quite well.

25. LAUREN says:

UH UH she didnt do it right….if she woulda pushed the pant legs up so we could see some of her leg, got rid of the vest, put on a black belt so we could see her shape, and zipped the top down a little, ii mite be on board l0l

26. lanenabuena says:

Don’t like one thing about this, her face dose look like she has had recent work done, and not feeling the nails, they look way to wide on her, only chica I have seen pulls this nail shape off is RiRi.

27. DivaFabulosa says:

I kinda see where she is going with this look. She still looks ridiculous and the hat was just unnecessary. That girl has officially lost her “swag”.

28. Claire says:

@Anna aka Lea from France, I post them on my site because they are part of urban culture to me; Amber dated rapper Kanye West and is now dating rapper Wiz Khalifa. Kim K is best friends with Ciara, Serena Williams, and Lala Vazquez. Who cares what they identify as, for me they are relevant for an urban fashion blog (moreso than Rosie Huntington Whitely). You can have an issue with Kim because of her questionable star status, morals, or sham of a marriage. But please stop with this race thing.

29. JR says:

I actually like this outfit!

30. Mizari says:

No ma’am!! I can’t get with this at all! I thought she was going to a costume party *covers eyes*.

31. Bella says:

One thing for sure PICTURES do not lie !! @ Marthe I’m w/u the first glimpse at this picture she looked very OLD, TIRED, AND over caked with make -up .. Amber is usually Fun, Young And Chic .. idk what happen with her this day playing G. I. Jane

32. Nicole says:

Lol!…I kid I kid!..haha!

33. Monica says:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM…

34. vera says:

the vest does not go with That outfit. she looks like a flamboyant leather gay guy who’s in the military. please god don’t let anyone ever wear a flamboyant leather vest with camo gear at least in public it looks like she’s on her way to barebacking someone.

35. Diva says: