January 18th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Jessica Alba went bold and bright while heading to her appearance on “Live with Kelly,” rocking a green Doo.Ri ombre felted cocoon coat, orange blouse, green and white platform sandals, and $990 Erdem Connelly Floral Trousers:

Her coat is from Doo.Ri’s fresh-off-the-runway Pre-Fall 2012 collection:

Her Resort 2012 ankle trousers boast a vibrant floral print, which is an Erdem signature.

On first sight, I couldn’t believe this was Jessica Alba. She usually goes for classic or extremely feminine looks in neutral palettes–this look is so fashion forward and bright. As a New Yorker, I can tell you that it is indeed not warm enough for open toed shoes, but stars do what they want right?

Do you like her look? If so, get the budget-friendly version below.

You can get her trousers at www.neimanmarcus.com.

20 Responses to “Get the Look: Jessica Alba’s Live with Kelly Doo.Ri Pre-Fall 2012 Ombre Felted Cocoon Coat and Erdem Resort 2012 Connelly Floral Trousers”

1. SonyL says:

Is it me or isn’t this just a little too much of a mashup? Wearing the two biggest trends of the Spring at the same time. I’m going to invest in the darkest sunglasses this Spring, just to preserve my vision.

2. sun.kissed says:

Fab! A little too springlike, but I love it.

3. Roxie says:

Hate it!!!!

4. ninjo says:

That is not a good look for her.
    I like the pieces separately.
    The look is not convincing on her.

5. Caribbelle says:

I think that if she were photographed in the Tuileries on a sunny day this would be a hit. I like it, it just doesn’t fit “here”

6. Damn!! i never knew Jessica Alba was a flygirl. I don’t normally want to bite anyones style. But shit I am tempted. Do the damn thing girl!! I may need to feature Ms. Alba on my spot.

7. lanenabuena says:

Sorry but none of these pieces should be put together…. And I hate the jacket, cut and color are horrible.

8. binks says:

Why? Something about this outfit is a hmmm and I can’t place my finger on it maybe the shoes and bag and not feeling the jacket

9. Utibe Akpaninyie says:

So it isn’t cold where she is? Everyone in the background is bundled up and she has on some springtime heels. The whole outfit is off.

10. maro says:

i dont like these types of fashions on her.

im mexican and i dont think it compliments her looks.

makes her look like she ran away from tijuana and made clothes out of the curtains and a poncho

i think different colours would look smashing on her

11. beebayonline says:

i love the dress very much what a color combination and lovely floral design.

12. Deb says:

A black coat would have a much better choice. I loovvvvvvvveee the pants. I died..dead. LOL

13. Donna says:

I believe Brad Goreski put this look together for her. The colors are beautiful and vibrant, but I can’t subscribe to the ankle length pants with the ankle strapped sandal…a little too busy.

14. really says:

LOVE those shoes. Anyone know who they are by?

15. dyshaun says:

Please, please MORE fashion forward looks like this! This is lovely!

So tired of the same dress silhouettes and Kim K jeans, leggings, boots combo. That always gets rave reviews here.

16. vanki says:

does someone knows who is the designer of those fabolous shoes ????

17. HauteSense says:

I love the whole look! And I need that coat immediately!

18. How sweet! Jessica is wearing the tie-dye jacket her daughters made for her in art class! ….. Hee heee.

19. coco says:

I agree with @ninjo. this look is not convincing on her.

separately, the pieces look great. This just looks like she was playing dress-up.

20. jbb says:

the shoes are barbara bui spring 2012… amazing outfit.