January 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping, Swimsuits

Nadia says, “Hi! I just saw this picture of Rihanna. It looks very recent and I need that bathing suit in my life!”

“… Do you know where I can get it?! Please??”
You know we’re on it! Rihanna posed for the camera in this $350 Norma Kamali Sheer-Panel Metallic One Shoulder Swimsuit:

The gunmetal one-piece features metallic and sheer panels strategically placed for head-turning allure, with a high cut that visually lengthens legs.
Get it here.
Many thanks, Rihanna. Seeing that picture seriously motivated me to go to the gym.

Just when I was about to skip…

xoxo
Pic Source: Rihanna’s Twitter/Lockerz

35 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Rihanna’s Hawaii Norma Kamali Sheer-Panel Silver One Shoulder Swimsuit”

1. Ronnie says:

Lovely!

2. Nadia says:

Yay! Thank you so much. Totally getting it! :o)

3. Asia says:

any less expensive options?

4. Bie says:

Lovely!! but do you think a double d chest can wear this??

5. My Response says:

I love it. I can definitely rock that but not at that price…lol

6. T1K says:

Let’s see what my income tax looks like! Lol

7. Claire says:

@Asia No look for less just yet. Will let ya know, but I doubt it as the bathing suit is really distinct and ‘signature’ Norma Kamali. @Ble Not sure, but I sure am gonna try! Will hit up the Norma Kamali store in NYC and see how it fits on curvy girls. x

8. Ms. One says:

Love this! I dont swing that way but I swear Rhi gets sexier by the minute….
    Wondering if me and both my belly’s could pull this off :-/ LOL….

9. Brinks says:

@Ms. One LOL

10. Lauren says:

I love it!

11. Rhianna is one bad bish!!

12. ***sigh** my little fashion goddess. I too am trying to figure out ways I could pull this one off. Celery anyone!

13. Chris styles says:

It motivated me also! Sheet I will be in that suit by summer!

14. CollegeGrad11 says:

yep i’m not gonna lie, I almost skipped my work out class until i saw these pics, rihanna is bad, she is my motivation! lol

15. binks says:

Well damn….don’t hurt em Rihanna because that swimsuit is bad! However I don’t think it would be flattering to girls who are well endowed on top : (

16. Caramel_Mimi says:

She looks hot! I wouldn’t want those tan lines though

17. Kitty B. says:

She lost sooooo much weight, goodness…but she looks great in the bathing suit…still could use some meat though

18. Syalina says:

Riri is getting Fabulous in a matter of minutes.

The perfect amount of sexy.

19. Tas says:

This is why I love Rihanna! this is beyond fierce!

20. Mel says:

Please let us know when you find this look for less. I love it but $350 is a bit much lol

21. lanenabuena says:

Dios mio!! Rihanna is on sexy girl! I’m a happily married women but she is hot!

22. KBS says:

She looks amazing, no denying, but Im interested in the visor she has. I love them in the summer but good ones are often hard to find. Any info?

23. Mona L says:

I need this for my bachelorette vacation!

24. Courtney says:

I absolutely love this…MUST-HAVE!!!

25. mi manning says:

i wish this whore would put some clothes on already! Damn! Everytime you see her, she got her vagina or ass in the camera…with a boob hangin’ out here or there! But, I guess that’s what she’s gettin’ paid for when you work for the DEVIL! Nonetheless, the suit is nice, but I wish it was on someone else…Rihanna’s a slut!

26. Keisha says:

I love Ri-Ri and her body is always on point. This bathing suit is gorgeous but I couldn’t afford it :( but I’m pretty sure Asos may have something not like it but kinda of similar hopefully.

I thought this post was suppose to be about the bathing suit…….

27. Vee says:

*confused face* @ mi manning

28. JR says:

I think I saw this on Eastern Pkwy during last years labor day….

29. Indigo says:

I was hungry until I saw this… I’m taking a jog! lol If I could fit in this, and look this good, I don’t care what the tan lines look like…lol To the one asking if this would look good on the big breasted… IDK about this one. This is for the small, up and down. When you have big breast, it’s wise not to wear anything coming up to the neck.. makes you look like you have an uniboob.

30. pyt says:

this ish is super hot!!! im abt 10lbs away from getting in this. Last time I splurged was 5 years go when I bought a 250 pair of burberry rain boots…..Im overdue to splurge again and Im gonna get this!!!!! Especially since I was pregnant last summer. gtta make up for lost time!!!

31. jers says:

that bathing suit is life. she killin them out there….joinin the gym on monday. on that rihanna grind!

@ mi manning,
    Relax pls….

33. Na415 says:

Claire can you please find a swinsuit like this for less $$$ & a different color, I love this swimsuit very very sexy & the sheer keeps it classy! Great post as always!!!

34. Loving it! says:

You just know that Rihanna killed it! Wow… she even looks better than that fotoshopped commercial image!

35. Moo says:

@Claire did you see how it goes on curvy girls? 34F over here lol!! Can’t wait for a “look for less” Riri is super hot!