January 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Hawaii Pink Mark Fast Dress
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rihanna slipped away to the beach in Hawaii ever so discreetly wearing a pink long sleeved minidress from Mark Fast‘s Spring 2010 collection.

With her majestic mane expanded to epic proportions and bikini strings flopping at her side, the singer made her way down to shore to enjoy a silly cigarette and a dip in the Pacific Ocean.

While many of you have not been feeling Riri’s sartorial choices as of late, you have to give her credit for finding a functional use for this garment, which was certainly not exhibited on the Mark Fast runway:

What do you think? Is Riri’s beach style still chic?

~Jihan

Posted In
24 comments

24 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Hawaii Pink Mark Fast Dress”

1. shannon says:

NGl, if anyone else was wearing this I’d hate but Rihanna got that swaagu so she pulls it off.

blog: madeofdecorum.blogspot.com

2. Apple says:

I love it. It’s great as a coverup . I can’t picture someone wearing out.

3. Muah says:

Love it. Could use that dress for my beach get away in a few weeks!

4. My Response says:

@ shannon, l have swag and i can pull that off. Matter of fact i can pull of most of her outfits. I hate it when ppl say things like that. It’s a damn shame.

Anyway, she looks alright in it. It’s good beach wear. The cigarette is unbecoming though.

5. Pinky says:

looks good on her. I think this dress is very functional & sexy as a swimsuit cover. ps- im not sure that thats a cigerette, riri has been photographed smoking a lot of ganja lately.

6. Apple says:

It definately looks like a spliff to me .

7. Jihan says:

“silly” cigarette would be a polite word for what she is actually smoking, if that was unclear.

8. michezluu says:

Great beach look. She rocks it as usual.

9. Kitty B. says:

what’s happening to my Ri-Ri, her legs are all marked up….sighs….and me no likey the cover up…

10. Kay says:

I would wear it to the beach/pool. I think it’s a cute cover-up. I hope they have it in black.

11. Ayana says:

I think this is a perfect beach look. Its not for everyone but it looks great on Rihanna.

12. Dom says:

Thats super cute! Do they still sell the dress?

13. Jules says:

wait wats that thing in her right hand in the third pic she smokin ewwwwwww nasty

14. binks says:

Wow it looks like riri is going through something….but hot for a beach/pool dress but hmmm outside those occasions

15. shelly says:

I think she looks good! I would have like it better if the bathing suit underneath either matched the dress, or if it were a solid color. And I it would be awesome if the dress comes in other colors.

16. Angel says:

That’s definitely a hmmm…looks like 2002 threw up on her

17. Gemini says:

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like hooker ensemble? All she is missing is some stilettos.

18. Yeah she has been smoking in every picture down there, she must not care at all about it. I just hope she doesn’t mess around and get nabbed for being in possession. They are huge too. Anyway I like Mark Fast, and i think it looks good as a coverup and as a normal dress.

19. Jamie says:

women in the caribbean usually dress like this to the beach so I can identlfy with the look

20. Whowhatandwhere says:

Gemini, I am with you.

And boy is she looking so miserable.

21. Syalina says:

J’DORE it. She can pulled almost anything and she’s good at picking style that suits her.

22. YES Mark Fast is def a talent and ahead of his time!! I blogged about him 3yrs ago too!

23. lanenabuena says:

Hot beach look, agree not a dress but nice cover up! Looks nice on her, let the girl relax she’s on vacations, work hard play hard.

24. llehsal says: