January 12th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Tika Sumpter, Rihanna, Zoe Saldana and More!
By Faith

2012 is finally in full swing and there were a ton of events this week from the Golden Globes in Beverly Hills to the Red Tails premiere in New York City. Awards season is gearing up so we can expect to see our favorite stars on the red carpet frequently in the next couple of months.

Let’s take a look at some of this week’s hottest looks:

Both the ladies and gents brought it this week! The Red Tails red carpet was full of fab looks including Tika Sumpter in Nicole Miller and the guys getting suited up from Terrence Howard in navy to Ne-Yo in a red military-inspired coat. Designer Michelle Ochs, Dania Ramirez and Viola Davis went for eye-catching shades of red while Zoe Saldana, Carly Cushnie, Keke Palmer, and Jessica Alba kept it classic in neutral colors. Rihanna was our only casual nod of the week and she went for grunge chic at the Heats vs. Clippers game.

Do you have any favorites?

Image Source: Getty

30 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Tika Sumpter, Rihanna, Zoe Saldana and More!”

1. Alexis says:

Everyone looks great sans Rihanna. I’m not really feeling her grunge look.

2. jess says:

What is up with jessica alba’s concealer *thumbs down

Tika look fab as usual

3. Jackie says:

Love Zoe and Keke! They are always so beautiful and chic.

4. Marthe says:

Tika should have put on another lipstick, this one makes her face just bizar…

5. I loved Tika and Keke’s looks. I’m over Rihanna’s “grunge” look. Her style hasn’t been right for a while now.

6. sun.kissed says:

I don’t like Tika’s look, it looks too Crayola/Juniors dept. I like KeKe’s dress, though I’m not sure what her hair is doing. I love Zoe’s dress. I like the top of Jessica Alba’s dress, but I’m not sure about the bottom.

7. T1K says:

Not feeling Jessica’s zombie-ish look (if that’s the look they went for) so love Keke’s dress! Do we know who makes it??

8. Dom says:

Go Keke! She’s so gorgeous and grown up. Love her sophisticated look!
    Tika looks beautiful too, like a doll!

9. lolodoll says:

Keke Palmer and Zoe hands down my top two. A little on the fence re: KeKe’s shoes with the dress but she still looks cute.

10. Monica says:

Aww keke palmer is really growing up..! cant say i like the dress but she wore it well and Zoe always looks good.

11. Ronnie says:

Everyone looks nice. I actually like Rihannas look only because I’m tired of seeing everyones ass! She still looks pretty in the face.

12. shelly says:

Tika, Keke, Zoe, and the men take the cake here.

I love that Tika has pulled her hair back, and her skin looks absolutely amazing against the colors of the dress. I would have liked to have seen a different lip color (perhaps something a bit darker/richer in hue) and a different shoe. Her feet look dead.
    Keke looks amazing (and she looks like she’s getting back to her normal color, lol), but I think the pointy-toe shoes age her a bit much.
    And Zoe look just amazing! Not in love with the shoe choice, but it’s not horrible either.
    All of those men look oh-so dapper! LOVE IT. And is it me, or does Terrence Howard look like he’s still in character? Lol. Straight out the ’40s!

13. Kitty B. says:

TIKA!!!! i love love love her look :) Zoe brought it as well….Keke is always loveit or hate it…..they dress her waaaay older then she is…

14. Dobe says:

Tika, Keke, and Zoe: YES!
    Ne-Yo, Tristan, and Terrence (as much as I can’t stand him): YES!

15. Dania & Viola! Love! Looking like Spring! ;)

16. Jazz says:

Tika, Keke, and Zoe killed it!

17. NikkiBellaRay says:

This has to be the most sexiest post ever, everyone looks so good, Tika is dominating the game, those colors compliment her so well Zoe and Keke look flawless.

18. Love Tika, KeKe, NeYo’s coat, Tristan && Voila!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!!!!

19. Whowhatandwhere says:

Wow! Lots of great looks!
    What is wrong with Jessica Alba’s face?

And Rihanna certainly was the worst of the bunch, looking quite scruffy.

20. Miss Rina says:

I love me some Tika.

21. antiSOCIAL says:

What’s going on with Rih? I miss the sexy chic “polished” feirce black hair Rihanna…=/

22. The SavSter says:

I think a lot of people are hating on Rihanna. The girl rocks whatever she puts on.

23. Briana says:

I love rihannas look

24. Kameela says:

where can i find a dress like the lady on top the half cut one

25. FiFi says:

keke and tika look gorgeous! I love their beautiful skin tones. And contrary to the majority of the comments on this post I love RiRi’s laid back look. She wouldnt be Rihanna if she didn’t switch it up a bit

26. McKenzie says:

No offense, but I much prefer when Danielle does these posts. Her commentary is usually on point and totally hilarious.

27. jazzmen says:

tika sumpter is BEYOND gorgeous.
    and im loving rih rih’s look, i love the grungey yet feminine looks on her.

loving Rihanna’s look my kind of laid back look

29. mahoganyb says:

I really do like Rihanna’s look…I’m big on comfort and this look is something that the normal person would/could wear to a game. Sometimes I see celebrities at basketball games and they look to styled and stiff…Rihanna looks comfortable and like she’s actually having a good time.

30. Na415 says:

I love Tika dress i would have went with a different shoe tho, & Keke outfit to classy & grown loves it!