• Carine Roitfeld is still on her grind. This time, the fomer Vogue Paris editor lent her styling services to dress everyday men for Vman‘s spring fashion issue.
Set to hit newsstands February 15, the still working Ms. Roitfeld rallied a group of everyday men (architects, mechanics) and a few famous faces whom she styled for the upcoming issue. (WWD)
• Shoe company Crocs is about to pass the $1 billion in yearly revenue mark for the first time, proving that humanity will tolerate an eyesore of a shoe, as long as it’s comfortable. Fess up: do you own a pair (or more) of Crocs and how many? (WWD)
• It turns out the strapless navy pencil dress with a plume of pleated tulle on the right bosom from Taylor Tomasi Hill‘s Lane Crawford capsule looks a lot like a piece from a 2008 Marc by Marc Jacobs collection. (ELLE)
• Christian Louboutin thinks your stilettos are giving you orgasms, but in reality, those sky high-heels are actually giving you flat feet. Scientists say that heels are possibly the reason why so many women are afflicted with the condition. But if you’re flat-footed, don’t worry, there might be a cure on the way! (Daily Mail)
• Bass shoes and Rachel Antonoff come together for a second spring footwear collection that will make you wish this already mild winter wasn’t so cold. Polka-dotted wingtip oxfords and flat sandals in neutral and snow cone pastels? Sundress weather can’t come soon enough! (Racked)