January 11th, 2012
Cassie, Snapshot, Solange Knowles
By Faith

Solange Knowles, Cassie and VV Brown by Mick Rock for V Magazine V75 The Music Issue.

Snapshot is a section showcasing ad campaigns, pictures, and editorials featuring men and women of color. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!

Source: V Magazine

12 Responses to “Snapshot: Solange Knowles, Cassie and VV Brown by Mick Rock for V Magazine V75 The Music Issue”

1. HarlemVanity says:

Pretty

2. Jae says:

i’ve seen them all look better… but i support the ladies!

3. Joan says:

Cassie & music?? *blank stare*

4. sun.kissed says:

I’m with Joan, why is Cassie in the music issue? She also has the least attractive picture.

5. Samantha says:

I’m loving the nail polish colors on all of them

6. Marsha D says:

I loves me some Solo but that wig lookin’ like MJ scarecrow in the Wiz……

7. Marsha D says:

Either that or sideshow Bob…..

8. Ohlala says:

Solange and Cassie? Who on earth picked them? Well they definitely picked some of the most musically irrelevant women.
    These pictures are not great. They’ve all looked so much better

9. KisE says:

TEAM SOLANGE..

and at Ohlala Solange style is hipster RnB, you obviously wouldn’t know anything about that..

10. artsylee says:

I’m with Joan. Cassie’s kind of :/

But the other two ladies have pretty voices. I love Solange’s makeup and VV’s hair.

11. lanenabuena says:

Ummm music section right?… And they have Solange and Cassie because…..

12. Whowhatandwhere says:

uh KisE you might want to work on your reading comprehension. I said MUSICALLY irrelevant. When is the last time Solange has released a CD? Try 3 years ago = musically irrelevant.

Did I beat on her style? I did not. She is working it, and I’m not trying to say otherwise.

Stay in school.